Chapter Nineteen

(A/N: Hey, also, if you don't mind,  I do have another phan fiction on my account. Give it a read if you like ;) Enjoy the chapter people!)

"I've missed you too kitten..." Dan purred back.

They stood in front of the Covent Garden tube station entrance, pissing off and putting strangers in awe. Phil was soaking Dans jumper with happy filled tears, as did Dan. PJ filmed it, not waiting to upload it on his channel when he got home, since he was vlogging that day. 

After about five minuets of sobs and hugs, they broke away, Phil couldn't help but grab Dans arms and rolls his sleeves up and look at his wrists. Phil knew what 'fresh' cuts looked like and Dan had some that looked about 2 days old. Dans expression saddened. However, Phil lifted Dans head up, and kissed hid forehead and told him he was proud of him.

"Sooo," PJ started. "I'm going to leave you two here, I did this on purpose. Have fun guys." PJ chuckled, hugging both of them and leaving. When PJ left, they went to a nearby cafe and had a 'catch up'.

"So, hello again, Bear." Phil said softly, taking Dans hands in his.

"Hello, kitten." Dan said, looking fondly into Phils eyes.

"I've missed yo-" Phil said, before being interrupted by Dan.

"Phil, I've had the biggest struggle without you. As you've already checked, you've seen. I've d-done 'duty' again and I'm sorry. I think it's going to be something that just won't go away, my self-harm and all, but I really am trying. I've been talking to my brother recently and he thinks I should've contacted you because I was kinda stalking you, but in all honesty, I was too afraid of rejection off of you. I have the biggest feeling you don't even want me here right now and, and- " Dan was cut off by his own silent tears finding their way down his cheeks and onto the table. He took his hands out of Phils, and wiped under his eyes and the table. He rested his forehead in the palms of his hands and simply mumbled 'I'm sorry...'

Phil didn't know how to respond to him. Dan was still looking, so Phil reached out, and lifted Dans head up. "No matter what you do Dan, I will always be proud of you, you may have done it again, but, at least, you haven't committed suicide again..." Phil said softly.

Dan simply smiled as Phil wiped a tear that was rolling down his face. "I'm just so happy to see you again Philly."

'Philly.' No one else calls him that apart from PJ and he wasn't used to it but he liked it. 

They spent the rest of the day together in London. Phil wanted to film a video with him. He had no clue how to say it to Dan, so was just straight forward.

"Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna film a video with me?"

9"Yeah, sure, I don't know when I'm free though. I think I'm free on-"

"No, I mean in my dorm now you spork."

"Oh. Go on then."

They went to Phils dorm and filmed something called: "Phil Is Not On Fire."

"This is the most fun, I've ever had-" Dan said before Phil jumped on top of him. They both giggled and Phil stared into Dans chocolate brown eyes and without thinking, he leant in and pressed his lips against Dans. With Dan just accepting what was happening, they eventually broke away to breathe. They pulled apart, got up, created hearts with their hands and said goodbye.

"Gunna have to edit that out." Phil said winking. Dan blushed. They gave one last heated kiss and went their separate ways.

(1/2 YEARS LATER)

Dan and Phil were 'together' and honestly couldn't be happier. They saw each other when uni didn't get in the way. Nobody knew they were together (with an exception of PJ)  but they wanted to hide it because people were already 'shipping' them together because of PINOF.

They were on Skype together and Phil thought of something.

"Hey Dan, fancy living with me in Manchester this year?"

"Errm. Yeah alright."

And with that one thought, they moved into a Manchester apartment and were happy together.

But what will happen in this apartment?

(A/N: thank you for nearly 1000 reads, that's insane. I love you all, love from: Bekah x)