Happy New Year!

"Boys!" Our manager Kit Lambert yelled out the door, "You're up in 5 minutes!"

The lads and I were back at London, right on time for the New Year's concert.

Right when we arrived, the four of us were welcomed by tons of girls and news reporters stampeding towards us.

BREAKING NEWS!
THE WHO ARE BACK! The four boys arrived on a cloud and landed in front of Big Ben around 5pm! Citizens walking on the streets saw the colorful cloud flying on the sky, many thought it was an UFO! But when the cloud landed, the four missing boys finally appeared; sparking a huge crowd.

The worry is over and we are happy to have The Who back on track. They are performing live at the 1970 New Year's Concert tonight in London! What a great way to end the year.

I'm tuning up my guitar and practicing the songs we are going to play. It's been a long time since I've ever felt a guitar for I was about an inch tall and had no hands.

Roger was marching and screeching out some songs. He swung his microphone around the room and then hit Keith in the face.

"Hey! Why do you always have to hit me with yer microphone?"
Keith was standing in front of the mirror, fixing his hair and making faces at himself.

John was practicing along with me. But he didn't need to practice, his bass playing is always excellent!

We were interrupted by a knock on the door. "I GOT IT!" Keith ran to the door real quick and made Roger's curls cover his whole face. "Me beautiful hair! It took me an hour to make it this perfect!!!"

Keith opened the door.

My eyes lit up. "Karen!" I walked up to her, "and you brought Emma!" I gave Karen a hug and kissed Emma on the forehead.

"Papa!" Emma said in her squeaky voice.

"Papa missed you" I poked her nose, making her laugh and clap her hands. Good thing she wasn't born with a big nose like mine.

Karen giggled and finally spoke up. "Pete, I'm just glad you're back, we really missed you"

She hugged me again and I gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Emma stuck out her tongue in disgust, and so did Keith.

After 15 seconds of lovely kissing, Karen broke away from the kiss and looked concerned. "What happened?"

"BOYS! YOU'RE UP IN 1 MINUTE!" Kit motioned us to come to the stage.

"Let's just say that it wasn't egg-cellent"
Karen looked confused. "We'll talk about this whole thing later!"

I ran to the stage with my guitar in my hand and a smile on my face.

"You nervous Pete?" Keith said twirling his drumsticks.

"No, not anymore"

As I got closer to the stage, I heard people chanting "THE WHO THE WHO THE WHO THE WHO THE WHO!"

The host of the concert told us to wait by the stage because he was going to introduce us.