Prolouge

"Ah...its too early..." England groaned as he heard his alarm go off at 5:30. As he struggled to turn it off, he fell off of the comfort of the soft bed and onto the  unforgiving floor. The people taking a walk outside heard a quite loud, "Bloody Hell!"

After regaining his composure and cleaning up his messed up bed, he went downstairs for morning tea. Once finally preparing the warm yea, he grabbed his schedule and sat down with it as he lazily read through it again.

"I wonder when I have to show up for school, because it would be quite embarrassing if I was

"I wonder when I have to show up for school, because it would be quite embarrassing if I was..." He immediately snapped his eyes down to the arrival time and almost choked on his drink, "6:00?!" His eyes darted quickly over to his clock that read 5:40.

"20 minutes?!" At this point, England spat out his tea onto the news and hastily began to run upstairs to grab some clean clothes for his new dorm room.

England had thought about living in his house, and his dorm room while splitting his time between the two. It would make it fair, and it wouldn't have to make him waste some money for a dorm room that he never used.

England smiled slightly to himself as he finished packing his various clothes, and he had his uniform on and ready to go. He ran down the stairs and almost fell to his displeasure, but made it safely to the door. After locking his backdoor, he immediately grabbed his bags and textbooks while checking the time.

Once seeing that it was now 5:50, he hauled his stuff out the door, and after locking up his house, he ran as fast as he could to Gakuen Hetalia, which was only two blocks away. After seeing its many collections of flags, he finally made it to the school doors.

He glanced at the signs all around him saying, "Welcome students, to Gakuen Academy! New students please report to the principals office."

"All right then..." England mumbled to himself as he walked to the principals office. The only way he knew where he was going by the signs that were on the walls saying where everything was.

He then realized that he would have a new roommate for the year.

"I know that this school is known for its variety of students, but I've heard that there are people like me in a way, so hopefully I'll get a roommate that is polite, and will stay up and study with me so I can do well on the finals!" He smiled at that thought and assumed happily, "I think that we would make a great lot! This is going to go smoothly for me."

And with that thought in mind, England sped walked to the office with a prideful stride.

------------------------------

America hummed happily as he made his way to the principals office. It was his first year here, and he couldn't wait to see his new dorm mate.

"I bet that he'll love Mc. Donald's and video games! He and I could stay up late playing video games, and he can help me with some hard ass homework!" America thought as he picked up his pace and soon broke into a sprint to the office, because he couldn't wait any longer!

He saw the door and never noticed the young, blonde, Englishman blocking his path, and before he knew it, they were both on the floor and their stuff scattered on the floor.

"Dude?! What the hell?!" America shouted as he rubbed his sore head that had slammed into the other man's head.

He looked at the other man and saw that he had blonde hair that was slightly messy, and emerald eyes that stared him down, and he almost snorted when he saw the biggest eyebrows ever to exist on the earth.

"Shut up you idiot! You were the one sprinting down the hallway!" The other man spat back at him, giving him a nasty glare. England noted the other man who looked extremely unkept, and didn't even have his uniform on. "I swear...this boy has the most messy appearance I've ever seen...what a slob..." England thought as his lip pulled back in disgust.

Once seeing the disgusted face of the other boy, America shot back with no hesitation, "Hey, you have no right to talk eyebrows!"

"Excuse ME?" England snarled back as he began to advance at the young American, and before a fight could break out, the principal of the school opened the doors to be greeted by two boys holding each other by the collars.

However the fight was kind of unfair because the American boy was taller than the British one, and had picked him up with ease by the shirt and seemed to be fit enough to toss him, and the other seemed to have a more hostile look on his face with a sharp tongue.

"Wow, complete opposites..." The principle thought to himself and peered down at the dorm room list and his eyebrows raised.

"Dear lord..." He thought as he looked up at the two expectant boys, the man knew that they weren't going to like this.

"Arthur Kirkland...", he looked over to the British boy and said, "You will be assigned to room 48."

"Yes! Farewell you son of a-" Arthur began before being stopped by the principal.

"Alfred F. Jones..." he then turned his head to the American boy, "You will accompany Arthur because you also reside in room 48."

While the boys stood in shock for a moment, the principal quickly scooted back into his office, and when he clicked the door to lock it, he heard a slight scuffle, and then footsteps sprinting toward room 48.

"What have I done?" The principal said aloud as he sat down in his chair and sighed.

"It might as well be called a war now since those two may not be a good combination. Hopefully, they will get along." He stopped his train of thought when he heard a loud, "Dammit Eyebrows! Stop trying to trip me!"

" He stopped his train of thought when he heard a loud, "Dammit Eyebrows! Stop trying to trip me!"

He let out a grunt and finished his sentence, "Eventually..."