Seven

Arthur sat by himself in his dorm room with his earphones plugged in, trying to resist the flow of tears falling down from his emerald eyes.

"Stupid school...stupid sport...and STUPID ALFRED." Arthur thought to himself bitterly as he turned up the volume to drown himself in some Rock n' Roll.

Before he could close his eyes, he heard a rather loud knock on the door.

Wiping his eyes and adjusting his collar, he got up and went to go and check to see who it was. He threw his phone and headphones back on his bed and opened the door to be greeted by Japan, who had just changed back into some more comfortable clothes.

"Herro Arthur. I just wanted to come in and check on you. Are you ferring arright?" The Japanese man asked as he saw hurt in the Brits eyes that lingered.

"Hello Japan...yeah, I'm doing alright. What about you? That bloke hit you pretty hard with that dodgeball."

Kiku smiled slightly at the concern Arthur gave him and replied, "Oh no, I'm rearry arright. By the way, before I forget, do you want to come over for dinner? My sibrings wirr be there...if you don't mind."

Arthur felt flattered at the kind gesture and replied quickly, "Oh of course! I'd love to go!
Just let me check my schedule and homework to make sure I've done everything, then I'll text you went I'm ready to go."

The shorter man smiled with gratitude and replied with a quick bow, "Arigato Arthur-kun. I'll be seeing you soon then."

And with that, the Brit began planning on what to wear and thought to himself with a smug smirk, "And there will be no Alfred to interrupt tonight!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthur thought it would be polite of him to go and buy Kiku a thank-you gift for inviting him over for dinner.

Since he didn't have enough time, he decided to swing by the small merchandise store that was on campus. It was full of things that seemed to be appealing, so the Englishman embarked on his small adventure to find the Japanese man a gift.

"After all, that is what a proper gentlemen should do." He thought to himself with a small smile as he found a small plush of an anime character that had a short stature with narrowed gray eyes that seemed to be very agitated.

"Maybe this Corporal will make Kiku happy..." Arthur said quietly as he picked up the plush and went to go pay quickly, for he didn't want to be late for his dinner arrangements.

Meanwhile, Alfred was hurrying down the street with some nice clothes on muttering - all the while balancing a tray of cookies and various chocolates which proved to be a difficult task - "Holy Jesus I'm gonna be late~!"

The American was never aware that the Brit was going to the same dinner at Kiku's house. And boy, was this going to turn into an interesting dinner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthur stood in front of Kiku's house, and looked at his directions again on his phone.

"This must be it..." He thought as he knocked on the door.

The Englishman had just figured out that Kiku- similar to Arthur himself - also owned a house outside of school.

Despite its size, it looked to be very comfortable and welcoming, much to Arthur's pleasure.

The door swung open and revealed the Chinese man that had helped Arthur earlier at the dodgeball match.

"Hello aru! Please forgive me of being so busy!" The man half yelled as the noodle dish he was holding almost crashed to the floor, all while keeping balance of two other plates of food on his other arm.

"You can come on in! Make yourself at home and I think that Kiku will be with you soon. My name is Yao by the way-"

"Kyaaa! Yao help me!" A distressed squeal was heard from the living room that came from a Taiwanese girl who was scrambling to dodge another man who's curl seems to have a face.

Yao quickly gave Arthur a signal to come in and stumbled over to help the poor girl.

"Herro Arthur! I'm grad you courd make it." Kiku piped up from the next room and greeted him with a bow.

"Oh! The pleasure is all mine!" The Brit stuttered out of embarrassment, since again, he wasn't used to such gestures.

"Ret me assist you in getting some food. China wirr be done cooking soon." Kiku replied as he led the Brit past a Korean man who had to sit quietly after Yao scolded him.

Two other people came up to him, one with shortish black hair that waved absentmindedly toward China and Arthur while remaining silent as he let the other person speak who chirped out in a small, but cute voice.

"Oh! Hello there! My name's Taiwan! You did a good job today in the event, and it's okay, we all make mistakes~! The pretty girl exclaimed with a small smile as she adjusted her light pink flower that was in her long soft hair

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Oh! Hello there! My name's Taiwan! You did a good job today in the event, and it's okay, we all make mistakes~! The pretty girl exclaimed with a small smile as she adjusted her light pink flower that was in her long soft hair.

"Hello there." Arthur replied back with a smile, glad that somebody was being friendly towards him after that embarrassing game. It was nice that somebody still appreciated him as a person and not dodgeball garbage.

Before Arthur could continue their conversation, a loud knock was heard at the door that thundered throughout the whole entire house.

At first, the Brit wanted to laugh it off, wanting it to think that it was all a big joke, and that they wouldn't do this to him purposefully. As the Asian countries went to get the door an unsettling feeling descended upon him.

As Arthur felt his stomach twist - which he knew wasn't a good sign to begin with - and then confirmed his greatest fear right at this moment in time...

"Hey Kiku! What up bro? I brought some bad-ass dessert we can all share! Where do you want me to-"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Alfred stopped in mid-sentence when he made eye contact with the Brit. And with that one small contact, Arthur's rage curled up into a ball, and he was determined to win this WAR with his devilish roommate.