Chapter 1

Elsa's POV:
I woke up and went downstairs to see Anna awake and wearing ripped jeans and a tshirt that hung off her shoulders. Anna is part of the rebels group at our high school, they ditch classes and all that stuff.
"Hey sis!" Anna said smiling.
"Heya! What classes are you ditching today?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
"Math, because who needs it? And English, because I already speak the language," she said smiling at me. I giggled. Then someone beeped their car horn. It must be my boyfriend Josh, we've been dating for six months and people are starting to call us the power couple!! I grabbed my stuff and waved bye to Anna and left with Josh.
We got to school and Josh put his arm around me. People started to look at us, because we're the most popular people in the school! When we walked by the Rebels I smiled at Anna and she waved to me, but the Rebels glowered at us, but that's just because they don't like Josh, and since he's my boyfriend they don't really like me either.
At lunch I decided I wasn't that hungry so I went to the field instead. Then I stared in horror as I saw my boyfriend kissing another girl! I walked over to the cheerleaders and asked how many if them has Josh kissed and flirted with. They all raised their hands.
That was it, I was so angry that I stormed over to Josh and said, "WE'RE THROUGH!!"
He looked at me with a look of shock on his face, but I just flipped my hair in his face and walked away. It felt so good to push him over like that, but I wasn't good enough. I knew what I had to do.

Rebelliousजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें