Chapter 17

Elsa's POV:
Jack rested his head on my lap, which I admit was sorta cute, but I don't know why he did it.
"Hey guys wanna ditch final period?" Merida asked winking.
"LETS DO IT!" We all yelled and started laughing.
I looked at Jack who was  staring at me with a twinkle in his eyes. I smiled at him, he blushed and turned away and it was adorable. We got up and went to our next class, Jack walked with me. We had English, I took notes and answered some questions, but then I got bored and started to doodle. I looked up and saw jack staring at me so I smiled and we stared at each other for a very long time.
"Elsa and Jack, could you please focus instead of staring at each other with lovey dovey eyes!?" The teacher said.
I was blushing really badly but Jack didn't even notice the teacher and just kept on staring at me and smiling. It was actually quite flattering to be stated at in that way.
(After class)
We all met up and went to the park. Jack and I were walking next to each other and he held my hand again.
"Come on guys, there has to be something between you two!!" Hiccup said smirking.
"Yeah, I mean you're holding hands again!" Kristof said winking at Jack.
"No really, it's nothing," I said looking at them innocently.
"It might become something though," said Jack smirking at me. I just blushed again.