Chapter 2

Jacks PoV
I got to school and found the gang. We call, ourselves the rebels as we do rebellious things. We were all chatting until we realised that people had gone silent and had started to make way for people. I looked to see who it was, just as I thought, Josh and Elsa. They walked past and Elsa smiled at Anna who waved back but we just glared. It's not that I hate Elsa it's just that Josh is an asshole.
We ditched most of the school day and went back to mine. We were just chilling and watching movies, but then their was a knock at the door. I looked at the time and saw it was 10pm, who the hell could it be. I walked to the door and opened it and I was completely astonished to see Elsa holding a huge bag of golf clubs. She was wearing ripped skinny jeans with a loose crop top on and her hair was in a messy bun. She actually looked pretty...wait what?
"What do you want!" I said slightly confused.
"I want to see my sister" she said sounding annoyed.
"Look we don't really want you he-" I said, but she cut me off by pushing me aside. She found Anna and over to her while the others glared at her.
"Anna I want, REVENGE!" She said smirking then turned to walk out the door. Anna smiled then followed her.
"Guys, you might want to come along, this should be pretty funny!" Anna said winking.
We all got up and followed Elsa to her car and hopped in back.

Ooh I left you in suspense!!!! What will Elsa do as revenge!?!? Not telling!! Sorry I haven't updated in soo long I've been super busy!!!