Chapter 22

Jacks PoV
We've been at the beach house for almost two weeks now. One week left and then we'll be going home. Tonight Kristof and Anna are going on a date, so are Eugene and Punzie because Punzie finally gave in to his pick up lines and Merida and hiccup are going to hang out, they're basically going on a date but they're too embarrassed to admit it. Tonight me and Elsa are going to watch movies and chill out.
We said goodbye to everyone and sat on the sofa. Elsa snuggled up to me and i wrapped my arms around her. We were watching some cheesy romance movie that was really boring, so Elsa just started playing with my hair. I smiled at her and watched her every move.
"Why are you staring at me" she said and smiled.
"Because you're beautiful and I love you" I said and she kissed me softly. I deepened the kiss and she sat on my lap, we were making out really passionately and I picked her up bridal style, still not breaking the kiss. We went into my room and I lay her on the bed. She was teasing me by undressing me slowly. Once I was undressed I rolled On top of her and pulled her clothes off quickly and soon we were both just down to our underwear.
"I'm the one in control Elsa," I whispered in her ear and I kissed he softly from her neck down to her stomach. I put on a condom and took of her bra and underwear. I got into position and thruster it slowly and first. She moaned loudly while she arched her back while I smirked.
"You like that?" I asked and she kissed me. I sped up and started groaning loudly with each thrust. Her moans grew louder and louder until she was practically screaming with pleasure. When we finished we were both hot and sweaty. I pulled her close to my body and kissed her again.
"I don't think I've loved anyone more than you, did you know that?" I whispered and she smiled.
"I will always love you no matter what." She said and with that we fell asleep.

Sorry this chapter was sorta inappropriate!!!🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙊🙊🙊