Chapter 7

Elsa's PoV
"Pleeaassseee!" Anna said now on her hands and knees.
"Fine! I will give you a lift to school" I said giving into the puppy dog eyes.
"YAYYY!" She said and hugged me. We hopped in the car and drove to school. Anna kept on telling me how funny Josh's face was when he saw the car and she was right it was priceless. We got out the car and I gave Anna a chocolate bar to shut her up she started jumping up down. I went to my locker while Anna went to the rebels. I was getting all of my stuff when I felt someone staring at me. I turned to see it was Jack who was smiling at me. I smiled back.
"Hey what's up?" I said looking him in the eye.
"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out with us today" he said.
"Okay" I said and walked away.
We sat together at lunch and Eugene kept on attempting to flirt with Punzie but his pick up lines were so cheesy.
"Eugene please.. Just stop" Punzie said between giggles.
"Fine!" He said and looked down but Punzie kissed his cheek and his face lit up. I smiled at them, they'd be the perfect couple. But I couldn't help but notice that Jack was staring at me. Our eyes met and I raised my eyebrow at him as if saying 'why are you staring at me?'  he blushed and turned away, it was quite cute.

Kristof's POV:
I noticed that Jack was staring at Elsa throughout our conversation and then Elsa turned to him and she raised her eyebrows and then he turned away. Yep... He was definitely in love with her. Normally I would make fun of him, but I'm in love with Anna so I know how it feels.
"Hey, Els what do you have for fourth period?" Anna asked.
"Dumb old math. I mean what's the point of it!?" Elsa said.
"Well do you want to ditch it with us?" We all said in unison.
"Uh, sure!" She said smiling. I noticed Jacks face light up.
"Whose house are we going to this time?" I asked.
"Ours!" Anna said wrapping her arm around Elsa and smiling.
Before fourth period we all met up in the field, we were just waiting for Elsa and Anna. After ten minutes they came out but something was definitely wrong.

What's wrong?! Find out!