Chapter 11

Jacks PoV
We all dipped our feet in the water while we waited for Elsa. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Elsa in her bikini, she was gorgeous. I blushed bright red and she giggled. I splashed her with the water and she splashed me back everyone else joined in and we were all crazily splashing each other. I ran over to Elsa and picked her up.
"AAAAAHHH!" She screamed and I threw her into the water, she lifted her head up and grabbed my arm pulling me under too. We started laughing. We stopped and we're looking into each other's eyes, hers glistened in the sunlight. She smiled then got up and went over to the others who were getting ice cream, I followed.
"What flavour are you gonna get?" I said pointing to the ice cream
"CHOCOLATE!" She said smiling.
"I can tell your related to Anna" I said pointing at her as she attempted to fit 12 chocolate flakes onto the chocolate ice cream. We both started laughing loads.
"She's a chocoholic!" Elsa said between giggles.
"How many flakes can she fit on!?" I said chuckling. We stopped laughing then Elsa grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the ice cream stand, which made me blush. I don't know why.
We went back home after about five hours at the beach.
"Hey Elsa do you want to hang out with me tomorrow so we can get to know each other more?" I asked hopefully, I don't know why but I really really wanted her to say yes.
"Ok!" She said smiling.
She hugged us all goodbye then kissed me softly on the cheek and went into her house. I turned crimson red and all the boys started laughing.
"Jack and Elsa sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" They sung.

Can you believe that Jack doesn't realize he's in love with Elsa!?