two

"No, Lauren you disappoint me." Said Mom in a stern voice.

            "But Mom. He's JK!" I argued. I was in front of her inside the sitting room while JK was outside, waiting for good things to happen.

            "Can't you see, JK's dead!" Mom said. I felt tears running down my face.

            "Mom, why won't you believe me? He's really Juan Karlos and I just want to help him!"

            "Lauren, you do not shout at me." Mom warned. I bowed my head, feeling ashamed for what I've done.

I need to let Mom approve this. Lauren, you can do this. Even if it's the last thing you would do. We both fell silent for a moment.

            "Mom, please. I'm begging you," I whispered, trying to look at her eyes but mine was full of tears.

            "I don't want you to be harmed, Lauren." Mom said in a calmed tone.

"JK's harmless,"

"He's not JK."

"Mom, you don't understand me. Being a fan, a dedicated fan, it is more than just being his friend. I know his voice more than others do. Mom please trust me on this. I have thought it myself too. And please give me a chance." I said.

Mom looked at me with worry in her eyes. The anger was gone, but worry filled in.

"If that guy does anything bad, I'm not trusting any of your decisions anymore, okay?" Mom said.

I looked at her and was preventing a smile to take over my face but I can't hide it.

"Okay. Thank you Mom. I love you,"

I took JK inside, I let him wash, and change into my older brother's clothes. He's in college. So I guess there's a room for JK. Literally.

"Thank you, uh..."

"Lauren." I said. He nodded then thanked me. We went down for dinner and everyone's quiet. Me, JK, and Mom. Well not me exactly, if you count my attempts in biting off a squeal. I can't believe it. If this is really JK- no, this must be JK- I'll be screaming at the top of my lungs. Like, who wouldn't? It's the H.I.M. you've been waiting for! I tried being nice to Mom, so I offered to wash the dishes, which she said sure. I don't know how weird this feels. We're just three in the house, and one of it is a celebrity. Or should I call him ex-celeb? I sighed and continue to wash the dishes. After that, I went upstairs to get a book to read. I'm not fond of advanced reading but I like reading for pleasure.

            I was about to set up my Reading Session when I heard a thud on the other room. I got up, turned my lights low (it's a dimmer), then went to the next room.

            "JK?" I asked softly. He was outside my brother's window, and for Pete's sake he's sitting on our roof!

            He slowly turned. I wish he didn't. He might've fell down, but luckily he didn't.

"Lauren," He said. I felt tingles on my stomach but I forced myself to ignore it. I walked up to the window and looked up to him. "Why?"

            He stayed silent for a moment, just watching how the wind blew the leaves off the tree branches. I think I look like an idiot, looking up to him and have nothing else to say.

            "Y-you want some company?" I nervously asked. That was so silly to ask. I don't even know if he wants me here or what.

            "Sure," He said. "Just be careful."