five

I woke up at 6:30 a.m.

I took a quick shower and slip in to my casual clothes. I also connect my phone in the motel's Wi-Fi so I can search for important things.

Map to ABC-CBN

There were various results all leading to ABS-CBN Building. I took a screenshot of it. Then I felt JK awake beside me.

"Good morning," I greeted. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Morning." He greeted back. His hair was ruffled into his messy bed hair and I can't help but stare at those hot look. Okay, this guy makes my day.

"You have school today," JK pointed out. I nodded. "I do, that's why I woke up early. Because of body clock."

"Aren't you sad about it?" He asked.

"Sad about what? Oh JK. Enough with this." I told him. He gave me a sincere smile. "I am really thankful to have you in my life." He said which made my heart flutter.

"That's what fans are for. To be there when you need someone." I whispered. But since the room was quiet, he heard it.

"You like me?" He asked. "No, I mean-you? You're my fan?" He asked in disbelief.

"Oh Juan Karlos. Come on! Why do you think I have all those posters on my wall? Why do you think I save up money for your albums and merchs? Why do you think I'll let you drink from my bottle? Why do you think I'll help you? Why do you think I'll give up everything for you?" I blurted it all out. "JK, this. This is a fangirl's life. And I'm living it. This is real."

His eyes twinkled and he was smiling so wide. "You like me? You're not annoyed? You-you l-like me?"

I chuckled. "You're adorable. Haha. Of course! Being a fan means you like them. You're not just fine but you like them."

"Well that makes me happy," He said. I stood up and threw him his backpack. "Take a shower Labajo. We have a long journey ahead."

"And that includes you touring me around Quezon City. Or shall I say... ABS-CBN building?" I added. He grinned at me and went inside the shower. I sat on the bed, scrolling back to Google as I wait for him to finish.

~*~

I was staring, sitting inside Starbucks. Okay, weird I know. We don't even have money but here we are, inside one of the most expensive coffee shops ever. Isn't it sarcastic?

I have texted Camelia. Or no, she has texted me to stay here and wait for her. I guess I really have one of a hella great best friend. She said that she's on her way and she'll be here any moment to help us.

Meanwhile, Juan Karlos just can't stop showing his mad-like grin. Everytime I try to look at him, he was always smiling at me. It feels like I don't want to look at him anymore. Or else I'd die.

I heard the door of the shop open and I turned my head to look at the person. Indeed it was Camelia Lopez standing in full sass and searching for us. I waved my hand in the air and she saw it.

She started towards me and this guy in disguise. "Lau," She called.

I raised an eyebrow.

"What the heck are you doing here? With-with this guy? Who is he?" She asked.

Suprisingly, Juan Karlos put his arm around my shoulder. It sent shivers down my spine, honestly speaking.

Camelia's eyes widen as she sat in front of us. "Blimey, Lauren who is he?" She asked again. "Don't tell me... Is he your boyfriend? Did you ran away? Oh God-blimey, this is insane-"

"-You are insane, Cam. Chill up. He's not my boyfriend, okay?" I told her. She sighed in relief.

"But honestly, your Mom's really worried." She said. I just shrugged my shoulders even if I really am sorry about it.

"This is..." I trailed off as JK took off his shades. "Juan Karlos Labajo."

"Jesus-no. J-JK? Oh by the Angel, is-is this real? Am I dreaming?" She freaked out.

I faced JK. "I told you she'll freak out."

He let out a chuckle. "It's fine."

"And yes, Camelia. JK is real. He's..." I turned to look at JK's eyes. "He's back to life."