CHPTR 2: GASP

[this part contains mature content. Read at your own risk + I am very fond of having a Wild Kurba *wink*]

Karylle

"Let's all welcome, Karylle!"

I walked out of the curtain, Eto na. This is it, my very last show on Vegas. Mamimiss ko 'to. I'm not really sure kung makakapag show pa ako ng ganito sa Pilipinas kapag bumalik na ako, I will try..maybe.

Nang makalabas na ako sa curtain, Lahat ng tao ay nagpalakpakan na. Some of them whistled in front of me whilst looking at my body. I remembered my first time doing this noong nasa Japan pa ako, I felt very uncomfortable. Super uncomfortable it is pero as the time passes, nasanay din ako. I learned from some na mga kasamahan ko na dapat ine-embrace ko daw 'yung ginagawa ko. Kaya ngayon, I feel very empowered tuwing ginagawa ko ito. Mayroon akong dignidad, mayroon din akong respeto sa sarili ko and never na mawawala iyon sa sarili ko.

"Hanggang tingin lang kayo." I whispered as I danced in front of them.

After the show,
"Thank you K for making your last show successful. We're very glad to have you with us. I wish to work with you again. We wish you a good and happy life back there in the Philippines."

"Thank you. I will forever remember my memories with you guys. You're all an inspiration to me. I will never be this successful without you guys. All of this makes me stronger."

Nang makalabas na ako sa Hotel na tinutuluyan namin, inihatid na ako ng aking manager papuntang Airport ng maaga para hindi ko mamiss ang aking flight.

This is it. Goodbye Vegas, Hello Manila.

Viceral

I'm happy Billy is back, pero I'm also sad at the same time. I know he will nag me about everything. Kung ano-ano namang sasabihin no'n about sa akin, At alam kong dakilang lover of women 'yun kaya't I'm sure that He will be sleeping sa mga clubs nanaman. He used to do those things back here in the Philippines, Sana nagbago na siya but I doubt it. Ngayon pa nga lang na pabalik na siya galing U.S e nagpapaparty na, paano pa kaya pag tumira na 'yun dito.

I walked out of my hotel room nang naka plain shirt and shorts lang, I'll just buy some snacks outside then dito nalang ako matutulog. Ayokong umuwi sa bahay, for sure aawayin lang ako ng aking Ina. Si Rosario. We actually own a company, but since wala naman akong pakialam dun, Kahit pilitin pa nila ako.

"Excuse me, Did you know where Taguig is?" A girl who looks like in her 20s asked me. I think she's a tourist. Mukha e.

"This is Taguig.." I said in response saka ako naglakad ulit, I don't want to waste my time kaya tinalikuran ko agad siya. But i felt a grip on my left shoulder kaya napatigil ako.

"Uhm, Can you help me find a Hotel?" She asked again, Mukhang mapapasabak ako ha.
Hm, She looks okay to me. Pwede na.

"Yeah, I'll show you." I said then gave her a flirty look and of course a coyly smile. Mukhang kinikilig naman, Type siguro ako nito. Well, what can I say?

Even though I felt famished, Bumalik ako ng hotel kasama 'yung babae.
"This is the hotel, You can stay with me if you want so you don't have to pay another room."
Alok ko, She looks convinced kaya um-oo siya agad. Hay mga babae talaga, Ang bilis nilang makuha.

I took her luggage and sinamahan ko siyang ayusin ang mga gamit niya, "What's your name by the way?" She asked, "I'm Jose Marie Viceral, but you can call me Viceral. How about you?"

She smiled saka lumapit saakin at nakipag kamay, "I'm Amanda Kurt. I'm from Greece but I speak English."

We talked more habang nakaupo sa couch ng room since the room I and Coleen from earlier got is huge. I may look like an angel because of the fact that I let a complete stranger like her, Amanda, into my room but that's not really my point here. I just want to spend my time with someone tonight. But since it's still afternoon, I think I need to know more about this girl.

I don't want to spend the night with a complete stranger, I want to get to know them first.

After a whole day,

"Hey, Let's drink some beers maybe?" Tanong ko sa kanya. She said yes so lumabas kami to drink. And we came back to the hotel fully drunk.

Alam ko, Kakikilala ko lang ngayong araw but I can't help it.
As she opens the door to our room I placed my hands on her hips then hugged her from behind. She's more wasted than me but I still know what I'm doing. I placed gentle kisses on her neck while hugging her, she seemed so into it so she turned around and faced me, Our lips met and I kissed her torridly, I am longing for someone and this moments help me a lot. I've been lonely for so long, She clings her arms around my neck while still holding the card to our hotel room. When suddenly the door opened, I grabbed her legs and pushed it up towards my body. She's now hanging on me, leg intertwined at my hips while me walking inside our room.

I closed and locked the door while kissing her. Seems like she's liking what we are doing too.

I placed her body on the bed, Hold her closer, I unbutton her shirt one by one and by the last button I bite her lips. Tinanggal ko ang shirt niya, exposing her bra in front of me. Naramdaman kong may nakahawak sa shorts ko and by that my shorts fell off the ground leaving her seeing my boxers. Nagiinit ang katawan ko and I felt somthing down there kaya agad ko siya pinatungan at hinalikan, dahan dahan, hanggang sa unti-unti na itong bumilis. She opened her mouth whilst kissing so I can explore hers. We're now tongue kissing, I felt her hands holding my boxers kaya hindi na ako makapagpigil at tinaggal ito. I also unhooked her bra exposing her big breast and pink nipples, I kneaded her breast while her hands, on the other side is pumping my sensitive area.

I twirled my fingers on her nipples, because of the orgasm she's experiencing right now, She can't help but arch her body and yell dirty things at me which causes me to do it harder. So, I licked her mouth going down to her neck, behind the ears down to her chest, still fondling those breasts.

"Lumuhod ka." I said but Oh, How I forget. She's not filipino nga pala. I told her again, "Kneel down." She quickly does it. Because of the energy I'm feeling I pressed her breasts together and pushed my penis in and out of her cleavage.
"Hah..fuck." Me, gasping for air. I can't help but squirt my sweet juices on her breasts.
"I'll take care of it." I heard her whispered, saka niya hinawakan ang aking alaga at diniladilaan ito na para bang lollipop. Hinawakan ko na ang kanyang ulo upang i-guide ito. Inilagay na niya sa bibig niya ang aking alaga saka ito sinipsip.

"Ahh..ha..I love yo--" I was about say 'I Love You' pero hindi ko na tinapos. I don't want her to expect something from me. Moreover, I'm not doing this out of love. This is just plain sex to me.

[abangan. Hopia like it!]