CHPTR 5: STILL

Karylle

Currently inside this room, In fairness and tagal nila ha. I'm waiting for almost an hour and I'm almost finishing ang aking pang apat na drink. I don't want to be drunk and get wasted so I insisted to the staff at the club na I'll just do Spirited juices, which is thank God super fine with them.

A minute later a girl covered with cloth came holding the one that Vhong wants me to hide into. Her body is covered with cloth that only her eyes can be seen. I really don't have any idea on whats happening outside this room because Anne said that I should stay here because it's a surprise for Billy. The girl covered with cloth said that the guys are coming and I should hide inside this 'gift' thing that she brought earlier. I am surprised that Anne didn't came because she said she will be the one to tell me the instructions and when will the guys will come here inside the room. Maybe she's busy keeping the others, especially the female guests a company.
I nodded in response and slowly walked inside that box.
Medyo mahirap because there's no holes to breathe in 'fresh' air and mainit but I think I can manage myself in this. Pasalamat si Anne I'm doing this because of her plead! Kung hindi nako..

Nakaramdam ako ng paggalaw, Siguro inilalabas na ako. Unti-unti ko nang naririnig ang malakas na musika mula sa isang kwartong pinapasukan ko.

As soon as I felt I got in, naririnig ko na ang hiyawan ng mga lalaki. I heard other guys' shouting even Vhong. Although I know he already knew na may tao inside this mysterious 'gift' box. And it's me. Nakastand by lang ako dito sa loob, sitting pretty, playing with my hair, waiting for someone to open the box for me to do my job. Regardless of this pathetic setup Vhong and Anne wants me to do, I admit, I kind of like this. the surprise, the clasping of hands I am hearing right now, It does make my heart pound but I am still nervous, excitedly nervous. I heard a voice, It sounded like Vhong's voice. I just know it's him. I carefully lift up my head to eavesdrop on what He's talking about but I can't really hear him. Maybe it's just one of his super long speeches, I know it's long because he always do that in Parties and I know he will do that here too. C'mon Vhong, Hurry up! It's getting really hot in here.

"Oh gosh," I trembled, seems like they're here. Someone is currently unraveling the ribbons that's tied on this 'gift.' The gift opened, I want to have a little bit of suspense so I slowly throw my hands in the air, feeling the music, letting my body go with the flow of the rhythm of it. Hindi ko pa binubuksan ang aking mga mata, I just really want myself to be with the music, and this sexy dancing in front of men will surely make their adrenaline go high. That's really my purpose here. That's really my job. Yes, I am a' dancer' A professional 'dancer'.

Turning around, naririnig ko ang mga sigaw at sipol ng mga lalaking nasa harapan ko ngayon, I need to open my eyes now, that's my cue.

"Billy?" I mumbled, but of course, keeping it professional. I didn't want this to interrupt with my flow. Bakit siya nandito? Siya ba 'yung Billy na nakilala ko dati? Bakit sa dinarami-raming Billy sa mundo, bakit siya pa? Siya nga ba talaga 'to? at higit sa lahat, Nakikilala niya pa kaya ako? All of these questions are lurking inside my head as I danced provocatively in front of them, in front of him. I felt like all of a sudden, parang bumabalik ang lahat. Lahat ng alaala ko, and it hurts so much. Bakit nga ba ako nasasaktan, meanwhile him on the other side, siguro masayang masaya na siya ngayon. Akala ko ako din, hindi pa pala. I don't know, maybe he's radically happy now, siguro natagpuan na niya ang love of his life. Matagal-tagal na rin noong huli ko siyang nakita, College days pa namin.

I am still dancing flirtatious nang itulak ako ni Vhong into Billy's arms and screamed, "'Wag na kayong mahiya! Go lang!" While on the other side, Billy gazes at me and turned hanging head low. The other boys inside the room cheered us too leaving me blushing, Wait! Why am I even blushing? Am I really going to fall on this setup again?