CHPTR 6: HER

"What did he do? Ba't ka ba umiiyak?" Solenn asked while patting her back to comfort her from crying for almost an hour now. Solenn has been asking the same question every time but every time she asks it the other girl doesn't respond but cries more and more.
"Is it about him again?" Solenn asked again, the girl nodded.
"Alam mo you've been wasting your time sa kanya. I thought you've moved on na? Ba't hanggang ngayon meron parin? Oh, I remember! 'yan yung araw na we saw him with a girl in the club diba? Don't tell me gusto mo pang makipag balikan sa kanya!?" Solenn sneered.
Umiling naman ang isa bilang sagot.
"I don't know, okay? I don't know! I'm just.. Tired. Hindi ko alam. But I feel jealousy whenever he's around girls. Alam ko ako 'yung nag end ng relationship namin pero the fact that I saw him hugging another girl..hindi ko alam e. I feel jealous. Sometimes I wish na sana ako nalang 'yun."

Solenn heaves out a sigh saka niya niyakap ang kanyang kaibigan. She knows what she feels and understand her friends' situation. Pero isa lang ang hinihiling niya, ang matapos na ang nararamdaman ng kanyang kaibigan para hindi na ito masaktan. She feels bothered and worried tuwing nakikita niyang nagkakaganito ang kanyang kaibigan. "Just please, let go. One advice my dear, Jealousy is toxic. And sana sa pag uwi natin sa Philippines sa tamang panahon you've moved on. Kasi I know someone is still waiting for you there." Soleen whispered while hugging.
"Sinong someone? Siya ba? Hanggang ngayon he's still waiting for me parin ba?" Solenn's friend asked.

"I don't know. Pero I didn't meant na someone is waiting for you back there, I meant maybe something. Malay mo there's new opportunities for you. And I wish na sana sa mga new opportunities for you, naka move on kana. You're one of the great gals I've known and 'yang fashion sense mo talaga ang nagpabilib sa akin. You've gone through so much, from fashion runways to styling clothes..You can make it. Stop crying na."
Solenn lets out her encouraging words to make her friend happy. They broke their hugs and smiled at each other. "Malapit na." they both said.

-

Viceral

There's something special about her. There's a triggered feeling whenever I look at her. Para bang may kakaiba sa kanya. She looks really interesting, not a typical interesting but a special interesting. Sa bawat pagsayaw niya parang may epekto sa akin. I just catch myself tapping my feet to the beat of the song that's hugging the whole room. I browse the whole room looking at everyone of the guys, they are all enjoying the view. I feel disgusted, different questions are circling my mind. Bakit ba niya ginagawa? Did she know she's more than that? Does she enjoy doing this? Iba-iba. I gazed at her, now she's sexy dancing with Billy. Something that inside of me is telling me that I should just shake the situation off but the other is saying that I should get this angelic girl out of this unrespectful place. Alam ko palagi akong nagpupunta sa mga clubs and do what Billy is doing to this girl right now, I may sound hypocritic by saying this. And I may have the nerves to say that this place is unrespectful pero my body can't help but want the feeling of saving this girl.