Derek/Ethan

Sorry I haven't updated guys been busy but here's something Idk if it's good just put it together.

"Derek why are you walking away from me while I'm talking to you" Peter said. "I just need some air probably go for a walk and clear my mind" Derek leaves out of his loft and start his car and takes off to the park to walk and run. As he gets out he decides to start to run on the path that's at the park. While he's running he gets the feeling that he's being watched and when he sniffs the air he realizes that is another alpha. "Who's out there" Derek warns. "Calm down Mr. BigBadWolf" Ethan comes out. "What are you doing walking out in this park all alone without your pack huh it's dangerous." Ethan says and Derek just rolls his eyes and keep on running. Ethan has a crush on Derek but he's afraid that Derek wouldn't feel the same. As he keeps on stalking him and following him he can't help himself from letting his emotions go crazy. Derek then smells the air and he can smell lust and arousal. "Ethan get your ass out from hiding I know your there I can smell you and it's pretty strong" Ethan steps out and stands there with his arms crossed waiting for his lecture. "What Derek what do you want I'm waiting for your lecture" Ethan smiles and started walking closer to Derek. "Ethan I know that your gay and all and your little crush on me. I need you to know tha-" Derek gets cut off by Ethan slamming his lips on Derek's and Derek stays in shock but then wraps his arms around him and pulls him closer. They pull away to get some air when Ethan says "as you were saying" Derek smiles and says "never mind just kiss me again you ass whole." they kiss again and Derek picks up Ethan and says "he my boyfriend" and Ethan smiles and says "absolutely a million times yes" they kiss and Derek takes him to his car. Let's just say they both had the night of their life and Ethan couldn't walk for a couple of days.

Thank you guys I'll update again this week