Scott/Jackson

So one day at the pack house the guys were the only ones there and they decided that they will have a guys night out. Everyone but Scott and Jackson had someone. Ethan had Danny, Stiles had Derek, and Isaac had Aiden. Some how they ended up together and it was weird but they were all happy. They all agreed that first they would go bowling for the night.

At the bowling ally

Once they got there Scott and Jackson were happy they were out of the car cause they didn't have to see Danny and Ethan sucking faces anymore. Once they get inside Derek pays for Stiles, Ethan pays for Danny, and Aiden pays for Isaac. Scott was about to pay for himself when he felt a hand on his hand saying I got this. It was Jackson he paid for Scott and Jackson noticed that Scott had blushed when their hands touched. Jackson didn't think anything of it but he's had a little crush on Scott for a while but he couldn't tell him because he didn't think he will feel the same. Little did Jackson know is that Scott also has a crush on Jackson. Scott says he doesn't want to play cause he doesn't know how to that's when Jackson gets his hand pulls him up, grabs the ball and goes behind him and helps him. Jackson hears Scott heartbeat start to beat faster when his hand touches his again.

When Scott's done jackson asked Scott to speak to him and Scott says yes. They leave and they go outside real quick they go to the back just incase. When they get to the back jackson asks if he was ok. Scott said that he was fine. Jackson went closer to him and said if he was sure and before Scott could answer Jackson's lips are connected to Scott's soft lips. They pull apart after awhile and look at each other in shock. Jackson breaks the silence saying Scott I love you will you go out with me? Scott didn't answer and Jackson was sad he went back inside and he didn't know that Scott was behind him. Jackson went to sit down and he heard the intercom come on and it was Scott and he said "Yes Jackson Whittemore I would love to go out with you" Jackson blushed of embarrassment but then runs to Scott and they share a sweet kiss.

They return back to the seat and stiles says it's about time you dumb asses get together I mean shit Derek you own me $10. Scott and Jackson look at them and said at the same time "what the hell you'll knew we'd get together". They all look at them and said yes I mean it's like Derek and stiles a love hate relationship. I mean look at the chemistry jackson last week couldn't stop looking at you and Scott kept getting jealous when he smelt lydia all over Jackson. Jackson looks at Scott and says I love you with a kiss.

Monday at school

So the weekend was a good weekend for Scott and Jackson but nobody knew about them. Scott got up and he had received a text from Jackson saying

Babe- can't wait for today I love you :)

Scott- can't wait either love you to ;)

When Scott arrives at school he's scared of what Jackson's going to be like at school in front of everyone. He went to his locker and he hears somebody call his name. He looks and it's jackson he smiles and when he was about to say hi jackson kissed him. Scott kissed back and all they heard was gasps from everyone in the hallway. Lydia and Allison come up to them and say that their happy then Lydia says allison you owe me $20. Again Scott and Jackson were shocked but didn't care. The day went on and everything was an okay day. Scott was happy Jackson wasn't treating him any different

The end