FlashBacks and The Present

"Yah!Min Yoongi!Get back here and help me out!"
A 13 year-old Jiae yelled to her best friend,Min Yoongi,who was also the same age as her.They were both wearing roller skates,and no doubt Suga was an expert at this.Whereas Jiae,who had tried multiple times,but still couldn't get the hang of it.
Jiae settled down on a bench,ready to give up for the 1000th time.But Min Yoongi wouldn't let her though.She watched as he skated to her with ease,looking almost cool and smooth.ALMOST.
"Yoo Jiae,you're probably the laziest and anti-athlethic person I know,you seriously suck at this"
Jiae snorted and stuck out her tongue at him.
"Not as lazy as you!Turtle!"
"Elephant!"
It was their last hang out session before Yoongi would transfer to another school.The two had been best friends for years,and were both sad that Yoongi had to move,but they didn't show a lot of feelings or expressions.But deep down in their hearts,they knew they would miss each other a lot.
"Gosh,it's our last hang-out session before I transfer schools,and this is how you're treating me?"
Yoongi put both his hands at his heart,making exaggerated pained face expressions,pretending to feel hurt.That made Jiae chuckle.She flicked his forehead playfully.
"Ugh,it's not as if it's the last time we're seeing each other right?"
It might be.
The three words echoed at the back of both their minds,but they both pushed it out of their head.Yoongi coughed and tried to change the topic.
"And that is the reason why I must absolutely teach you how to roller skate NOW!"
He stood up and pulled The now groaning Jiae up.The rest of the day continued with the bickering of the elephant and the turtle and the endless nagging of Mom Yoongi.
"Oooohhh,it's beautiful!"
Jiae took off her roller skates and put them in a plastic bag where her shoes were also placed,right next to Yoongi's plastic bag,and felt the soft grass touching her feet.How she loved the season Spring.Flowers blooming everywhere,and the green grass wrapped around her feet.She took in a deep breath of the fresh air while twirling around,and hurriedly went to the pond.She dipped her feet in,feeling the coldness run through her body.Like the feeling excitement.Beside her,Yoongi chuckled and sat down too,with his legs dipped in the water too.
Both of them stayed quiet.It wasn't awkward silence,more of a comfortable one.How they were going to miss these days,just hanging out here in their secret hiding spot,where squirrels would occasionally pass by with acorns and nuts in their hands,and where the sunset was the perfect place to watch from.
They lingered there for a while,until Yoongi's phone vibrated.He took out his phone from his back pocket of his jeans,and looked at the text and sighed.
"Well Jiae,I guess I'll have to go now,my mom texted me to get home quick and pack"
"Hmm alright"
Jiae muttered softly,trying not to sound disappointed or sad,but failed terribly.
"Ya know,I'm gonna miss my baby elephant a lot"
Yoongi said while ruffling her hair lightly.She pouted and blew off the hair covering her face.
"And I'm gonna miss you,slow turtle.And I'm not a baby elephant!I'm only a month younger than you!"
Yoongi chuckled and stood up to wear his shoes,waving goodbye to her with his plastic bag containing his roller skates in his hand.
He was halfway running when he stopped in his tracks ,and ran back to give Jiae a tight but short hug while whispering in her ear,
"See ya soon,elephant"
With that done,he ran back home with a smile on his face.
A smile crept up Jiae's face as she took her feet out of the water,and put on her shoes.She glanced in her plastic bag and was surprised to see Yoongi's roller skates instead of hers.He must have taken the wrong bag.She shrugged her shoulders,thinking that she'll pass it to him the next time she sees him.
If she sees him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ahh!Yah!Yoo Kihyun get back here!"
She chased her annoying brother,Yoo Kihyun with water all over her face,hair and body.Kihyun had thrown a bucket of icy cold water in her face when she refused to get up.
She found him crouched in a corner,snickering and laughing like a mad pig.She gave him a hard smack on his head.
"Owwwww!That hurt!"
"It sure serves you right!"
The Yoo siblings had this love-hate relationship between them.They usually pulled pranks on each other,but not too extreme ones.Well,Kihyun thought that pouring a bucket of icy cold water over his sister at 5am in the morning wasn't too extreme.
Jiae got up and got ready for school.It was way too early,but no way was she going to sleep again and risk getting cold water poured all over her again.She ate breakfast with her annoying brother,as she liked to call him,before the two went into their own rooms to do their own things for the next hour.
Jiae sat on her newly-changed-bedsheet on her bed and thought about her dream just now.
"Why would I dream about him,it's been 5 years since I last saw him"
After a month from that day,the two had lost contact of each other since they were so busy with school and other activities.Their conversations had gotten lesser and lesser until they weren't talking anymore.She sat on the floor and pulled out a dusty plastic bag along with a box.
She smiled to herself as she looked at the old roller skates he once wore,and the silly and cute pictures they took together.
Soon,she stashed away the old memories under her bed and went to school with Kihyun.The siblings base farewell to each other and went to their respective classes.
"Class,today we have a new student"
Jiae sighed as the other girls gossiped while the boys didn't care.None of her seven other friends were in this calculus class unfortunately,and she was alone despite being a queenka.Everyone adores Lovelyz,since they're all so nice and all.But Jiae wasn't the type to talk about boys and love and stuff.Neither was Lovelyz.
The door opened and a boy with blonde hair came in.This is a special school where students were allowed to dye their hair any colour they want.
"Annyeonghaseyo,Min Suga imnida"
And that was when Jiae swore she saw a lot of Yoongi's face in him.
A/N:First Chapter is out!I hope you liked it!And yay!Yoo Kihyun of Monsta X makes a appearance as a side character!I couldn't find anybody else with the surname Yoo in the k-music industry,so...yeah.But I love Monsta X too!Kihyun my favourite.Hehe.I'll try to update as soon as I can!Thanks for reading!