Missing+Jiae's fashion parade #2

Suga's P.O.V
Time for breakfast...
I sat down on the kitchen counter with a box of cereal and poured some into the bowl.There was just an right amount of milk for my bowl.Oh well,too bad for Jiae.Ain't my fault she woke up late.I chewed on the cereal while looking at my reflection on a metal pot.I had messy hair.But I don't care.I finished my breakfast and was about to go up the stairs to my room to continue sleeping when I heard a shout.
"MIN YOONGI YOU FINISHED THE MILK!?"
I spotted her with a bowl of cereal,glaring at me.I simply stuck my tongue out at her.
"Merong~"
She was about to give me a taste of her fist but the doorbell rang.
"Yes?"
I pulled open the door,to close it right back.
Jiae's mom and dad!?
We were panicking before we just decided to open it again and see what they had to say.
"Umm,yes?"
I said awkwardly.I didn't really make a good first impression at the restaurant.
Surprisingly,he gave me a warm smile before speaking.
"May I speak to Jiae?"
"Umm,yeeeeaaahhh"
I said while looking at Jiae.I was worried to be honest.I left them alone at the sofa,since she told me to,and went to my room.I took my baseball bat.I'm prepared.If they dare to hurt my baby elephant again,I have this.MUAHAHAHAHA.
I'm turning evil.
I put the baseball bat down and waited.Hmm,it's been like,30 minutes.I took a small peek,and didn't hear any noise.I slowly crept to the stairs,to see them gone.
NOOOOO NOT AGAIN.
I rushed out the door,with my slippers and messy hair.I searched around the whole neighbourhood,but didn't find her.Not again.I left my phone at home.I guess I'll give Bangtan and Lovelyz a call to inform them.I rushed home,and was about to rush to my room,when a shout was heard again.
"YAHHHH,MIN YOONGI!!!"
I turned to see Jiae with plastic bags on the kitchen counter.
I quickly rushed to her.
"Are you okay!?Did they do anything to you!?"
"Huh?Who?"
"Your parents!"
She looked at me with a blank face before chuckling.
"You thought we would kidnap her again huh?"
I turned.Her parents were just behind me.My fave turned red due to slight embarrassment.
They chuckled before explaining to me.
"You don't have to worry,we cancelled the marriage"
I raised my eyebrow.
"What's with the sudden decision?"
Her father sighed.
"I guess I just realised that my daughter's happiness would mean more than my business.Whats the point in having more money but no happiness?I would rather my daughter to be with someone she truly loves"
He said with a sincere smile on his face.I smiled back.
"Aww,thanks dad"
She said as she hugged him.Wait...don't they still think...that I'm her...boyfriend?
"And it's great that the one she loves is so protective of her!My daughter made the right choice!"
"Umm...actually-
"Oh my!Look at the time,I have to go now!So,Jiae,will you still be staying here?Or are you moving back home?"
"Well-
"I think she would like to stay here.She won't be that lonely anymore!"
I said without thinking.Geesh,what's gotten to you,Min Yoongi?
Her parents nodded their head before bading farewell to us and leaving.She actually went out with them for the so-called 'Family time'.And bought groceries.And there's more milk now.
Once they left,she sunk into the sofa and let out a sigh of relief and finally took a bite of the cereal.
"Another problem solved!"
She yelled.
I chuckled and sat beside her.
"Are you going to the ball?"
"Ball?What ball?Oh wait,the one on Friday?"
I had a ball to attend.Its for all the business companies to attend.I had to go with my parents.And a date.But I don't have one though.I'm pretty sure Bangtan and Lovelyz is going too.
"Yup"
"YASS THATS GREAT!!!"
Before I knew it,I was the judge in her fashion parade #2.I rejected a lot though.For certain reasons.
"No!Too revealing!"
"No!Too retro!"
"No!Too fancy!"
Finally,she came out with the perfect dress(her white/green dress in 'For you' promotions).And finally,I said,
"Yes"
"Finally!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yoongi~"
"Can't sleep again?"
She nodded.I sighed.
"Then let's talk"
She lay down on my bed,while I sat on the floor,leaning against my bed.
"So,watcha gonna wear on Friday?"
"A suit"
She groaned.
"It's not fair~Why do girls have different kinds and thousands of dresses to choose from to wear,and boys simply just have the normal plain black and white suit"
I chuckled.
"Then you should have been born as a boy then"
I said with sass.
"NO WAY!I'm NOT hanging out with all those boys with those stinking stench of sweat!Blegh"
She said while pretending to vomit.
There was silence for a while.
"Yah,be my date"
"H-Huh?"
"For the ball.Be my date"
I said smoothly.Sleek Yoongi in da house.
"Ah,alright.I guess your only choice would be me,won't it?"
She chuckled.
"Min Yoongi,you should really get a love life"
She yawned before exiting the room with her teddy bear.
"Goodnight,and sweet dreams,baby elephant"
"Hmm,goodnight and sweet dreams too,slow turtle"
She closed the door.I climbed up on bed,and started thinking.I've been thinking a lot these days.
All these worrying for this baby elephant,tsk tsk.I ask myself why,and my answer would be the same.Because she's my best friend.But I guess I just can't deny the reality.After all this thinking and stuff,I've come to a conclusion that I'm sure it's correct.
Yoo Jiae,I'm in love with you.
A/N:Alright,so in this chappie,YOONGI realises his feelings for Jiae.Awww~Now we just have to wait for her to realize hers too.The story is ending soon~and oh my gosh there are more Banglyz moments now~