Party time~

Jiae's P.O.V
"How do you even put this-ugghhhh"
I grumbled as I messed up on my lipstick again.Its my first time putting it on actually,since I didn't really like putting on lipstick.Its gets in the way of eating food.And food is my priority.Not how good I look.
I'm currently in my room right now,preparing for the ball.Its 8pm at night.Oh I'll just ask Lovelyz later to help in the car.I walked downstairs to see Yoongi just relaxing on the sofa,with his suit.
"YAH!!!"
I yelled as I pulled him up from the sofa and dusted the dust off his suit.
"It's going to get crumpled ya know!"
I said but he didn't reply.I look at him to see him staring at me.
"What?"
I said.He snapped out of it.
"Nothing,you just look prettier tonight"
I blushed.I quickly changed the topic.
"Let's go now!Bangtan and Lovelyz are waiting in the car!"
"No they aren't.We're meeting them there"
My eyes widened.
"Woah,for the first time in forever"
I said before nervously chuckling.Why am I so nervous about sitting alone with him?Its not the first time.I'm behaving like a teenager in love.No wait,I AM a teenager in Love,wait no,I'm a teenager but im not in love,or am I?Ugh,whatever.I'm going to just go with the flow.
We entered the car and started to make our way to the ball.Ah,right!My lipstick!
"Yoongi~"
"Hm?"
He asked.
"Could you do me a teeny tiny favour?
He raised his eyebrow.
"What is it?"
He asked again as I passed him the lipstick and pointed to my lips.He sighed.
"You can't even put your lipstick!?Aigoo~My baby Elephant~"
I blushed,slightly embarrassed.
"Just help me already!"
He waited until the car stopped at a traffic light before helping me put it.
"Done~"
He said,proud of his 'achievement'.I looked in the small mirror I kept in my bag.
"Hmm,not bad!"
"Better than you~"
He sang,while flipping his imaginary long hair as I rolled my eyes and chuckled.
We waited until we finally reached our destination.We thanked the chauffeur and stepped out of the car.
"This place is HUGE!!!"
I exclaimed.
I looked at Yoongi.His mouth agape.I closed it for him,and I heard the very familiar sound of noise.
"HEYYYYY~"
I sighed.Bangtan and Lovelyz.
"Come on,let's go!"
The ball started.I grabbed some food before sitting down at a table and started eating.Yum~I was happily munching on my food when I found my small piece of cake missing.Hmm?I was sure I grabbed one just now though.I turned around to check if there were any more cakes.Thank goodness,there were still lots.
I turned back to see my bread missing this time.Now,I heard munching and stifled laughter beside me.I saw Min Yoongi eating MY FOOD.
"YAH!!!You dare to take my food!?"
I then violently beat him countless times on his arm with my powerful hand.
"Ow!Ow!It hurts!Okay,okay,I'm sorry"
I stuck my tongue out at him before continuing to eat,when I noticed Bangtan and Lovelyz were staring at us.
"What?"
We both said at the same time.
"You're such a violent couple"
Mijoo said while shaking her head and making that 'tsk-tsk' sound.I rolled my eyes.
"Hmmph!"
An announcement was made.
"Hello,to all the children of the businessmen and businesswomen of the business world"
Lmao what was that.
"You might think that this is supposed to be business related,but actually-
He now has a solemn expression on his face.
"ITS A PARTY!!!"
Wait,WHAT!?
Soon,the tables were pushed away,and they got rid of my chair.
"MY FOOOOOODDD!!!"
I silently sobbed.I turned around.Goodness,all my friends were partying like there was no tomorrow.
"Hi!"
I turned around to see a guy around my age,holding a hand out to me.
"Do you want to-
His hand was swatted away by someone else.
"Sorry man,but she's taken by me"
"But I asked her first-
"She didn't accept,did she?"
He grumbled before stomping off.He turned and cheekily smiled at me.
"Min Yoongi to the rescue once again!"
He said as I chuckled.
"He wasn't even touching me though-
I was cut off,not daring to say anything because of his glare.We soon went to the balcony,where we just stared at the stars in the sky.
"Brrr.Its getting cold"
I said.Winter was approaching,and anytime it could snow.I froze when I felt something on me.Yoongi's blazer.
"Thank you"
I said,wrapping it around my body.There was just silence for a while.
"Yoo Jiae,what if I told you i like you?"
I froze again as my heart started thumping rapidly in my chest.
"What would be your answer?"
He looked at me,trying to maintain eye contact.
"I-I don't know"
I answered,while desperately trying to avoid his gaze.
"Then,want to find out what's the answer?"
He started moving towards me,and soon I was trapped by his arms,leaning on the wall.
"H-How?"
I managed to eke out.
"Just look at me"
I stared into his eyes.All this while i wasn't sure whether I liked him,as a friend,or something more.I couldn't differentiate my feelings for him.But now,It just all came to me.All at once.
Min Yoongi,I like you.
"Yoo Jiae,I like you"
With that,he softly pressed his lips against mine,as my eyes widened,and my heart felt like it was going to explode of happiness at the moment.He closed his eyes,and slowly,I closed mine too.But before I did,I saw a small tiny snowflake landing on his mint green hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody's P.O.V
Meanwhile,on the other side...
"Okay,Now Taehyung!Now!"
"It's not working!What!?Why!?"
Sujeong and Taehyung were trying to light up fireworks,but it wasn't working.
"You're supposed to pull this string,dummies"
The golden maknae,Jungkook helped them,and the fireworks finally filled the sky.And from afar,they could see Suga and Jiae pull apart,smiling at each other before enjoying the fireworks this time.Not like when the fireworks ruined the moment a few days ago.
"This is so romantic~"
Yein crooned.
Suga's P.O.V
I held her hand as we looked at the fireworks together.Now I'm happy to officially announce that we can watch this...as something more than friends.
And that's the end of our friendship,and the start of our relationship.
                                     The end.
~

Not.
A/N:OKAY IM SORRY FOR TROLLING YOU GUYS.Its not the end yet.The next chapter would probably be the end.Awww I'll miss you guysㅠㅠAnd YASSS they finally kissed.Anyway,Thank you for reading!