Part 2

Hi :) this chapter is probably only going to be short because I'm still thinking of where to take this story and stuff, also I have been revising for my practise exams :( I'm literally dying from boredom revising but all you lovely people who voted and commented make me soooooo happy!, anyways I'll try my best writing at least something decent. xx

*2 months of dating*
(Male name) and Draco have been dating around 2 months now and they were DEEP in love, they couldn't keep their hands off each other when they were in private, even in classes they were eye fucking each other.
People were becoming very suspicious something was going on between them, especially Harry, Ron and Hermione, but that wasn't even the worst of it, Snape had a feeling they were seeing each other and was giving Draco's father hints but not straight out telling him.
That was Draco and (male names) worst nightmare, Lucius Malfoy finding out about their relationship.
Draco and (male name) had to sneak around stealing kisses behind statues, and skipping dinner for other activities.

Draco hurried down the corridors to the slytherin common rooms, where his (eye colour) eyed lover would be waiting for him.
"(Male name?) are you there?" Draco asked once he was inside the abandoned room.
"Draco, come here" (male names) voice drifted up from behind an opened door.
"It's about damn time you showed up Draco" (male name) said as he hurried to Draco "do you know how long I've waited to do this?" He said softly kissing Draco on the lips.
"I do" Draco said kissing him back. "How about we spend some time together tonight?" Draco said as he caressed (male names) beautiful face.
"Yes" (male name) said hungrily as he pushed Draco into the wall kissing him harder and harder.
Draco was full of bliss as he was kissed. He hated that he had to hide this from every one, but it was worth it, if Draco's father found out who knows what would happen and being linked with Voldemort didn't help either.
They continued to kiss as they moved to the bed, where they spent most of the night kissing and cuddling in each other's arms.
"I love you" Draco said genuinely happy.
"I love you too" (male name) smiled and pecked Draco's lips softly once more.

Sorry about the cringy bit at the end but this was more of a fluffy filler (lol) while I think of ideas.
Maybe a bit of smut in the next one ;) ( if you think this story is worthy of another part)
Thank you to all the people who commented and voted, you have made my shitty week a whole lot better :D I can't thank you enough. Again thank you for actually taking time to read this mediocre writing and liking it. Bye! :) ~ Drama Llama.