Part 24

(M/N) and Draco were just leaving the potions lesson when (M/N) saw Cedric talking with some other Hufflepuffs.
(M/N) was just about to approach him when Draco pulled his arm.
"(M/N) where are you going?" Draco asked sneering slightly at the Hufflepuffs.
"I just have to talk to Cedric for a minute, it's about Harry." (M/N) said trying to reassure Draco.
"Ok just be quick and meet me back at the common room." Draco said trying to hug (M/N) discreetly before he walked off.
(M/N) walked towards Cedric and his friends.
"Hey Cedric could I talk to you for a minute in private?" (M/N) asked.
Some of the Hufflepuffs started to nervously glance at each other wondering what a Slytherin wanted with Cedric.
"Of course, what's up?" Cedric asked walking away from his friends.
They both walked around the corner so no one could hear what was about to be said.
"I know you have a crush on Harry Potter." (M/N) said bluntly, smirking.
"W-WHAT?! HOW?!" Cedric stammered on his words as (M/N) tried to conceal his laughter.
"It doesn't matter how I know I just do, but what I can tell you is that Harry happens to have a crush on you too." (M/N) said.
"He does?" Cedric blushed heavily as (M/N) just nodded his head smiling.
"Ok wow thanks (M/N)" Cedric said still blushing.
"You're welcome I hope it all works out." (M/N) said just before leaving.

(Cedrics POV)
'I can't believe he actually likes me back..." Cedric thought to himself as he was walking towards his common room.
'What should I do? Should I ask him? or wait for him to ask me?' Cedric decided to go to bed early that night and think about it.

(Reader POV)
(M/N) walked into the common room and found Draco waiting for him on the sofa.
"Hey, so what did you tell Cedric?" Draco asked as (M/N) sat down next to him.
"I just told him that Harry has a crush on him so if they end up dating you don't have to worry about Harry still liking me." (M/N) whispered in case someone overheard.
"Ok good, so how about heading to the bedroom whilst everyone goes to dinner?" Draco said winking at his boyfriend.
(M/N) laughed "I suppose so."

(Timeskip)
"(M/N!!)" Draco panted as he was thrusted into. (lol)
Both boys were panting and moaning hoping no one would walk in on them.
"(M/N!!!) I'M CLOSE AHH." Draco moaned loudly.
"I'M CLOSE TOO!" (M/N) moaned as he started going faster.
Suddenly both boys finished at the same time both trying to catch their breath.

To be continued....
I'm trying to keep this story going as long as possible but idk if you will want to read much more of this story. Please let me know if you want this story to continue or not.
Thank you for reading and voting :)