Part 10

Sorry I was supposed to update a week ago but I was put in hospital by an old man who "accidentally" reversed into me with his Range Rover -_- so yeah I got knocked out for a couple of minutes and broke my arm, that was fun. I'm back now so it's ok lol.

(The next morning)
Draco woke up again in the hospital wing, immediately he went to check on (M/N) who was still sleeping.
"Please wake up (M/N) I need to know you're ok, I need you..." Draco whispered crying slightly.
"Mr Malfoy you can leave if you feel fine" madam Pomfrey said as she walked into the room to check on them both.
"I'm not leaving until I know (M/N) will be ok" Draco stubbornly said, trying to hide the fact that he was crying.
"I checked on him last night while you were asleep, I managed to wake him but his memories are a bit hazy, he can remember simple things like people's names and faces its just certain events he can't seem to remember" she said mixing what seems to be a potion.
"Is there anyway you can get him to remember everything?!" Draco asked worried (M/N) wouldn't remember their relationship.
"Well I have this potion that might help him but he hasn't woken up yet, I'll let you stay here to watch him, come and get me when he's awake" she said placing the potion on the table beside the bed.
Draco nodded and sat down next to the bed.
(2 hours later)
Draco had fallen asleep and was woken up by someone prodding him in the arm.
"Draco, Draco wake up" (M/N) said for what seems to be the millionth time.
"(M/N) you're awake!" Draco said standing up and hugging (M/N)
(M/N) thoughts:
'Omg Draco my best friend is hugging me!'
'I really like Draco but I can't tell him that, he'll surely hate me'
'No... I have to get it off my chest, if he hates me at least I finally told him'
End of (M/N) thoughts
"Draco can I tell you something really important?" (M/N) said pulling away from the hug, looking up at Draco.
"Of course you know you can tell me anything" Draco said slightly worried about what was about to be said.
"Please don't hate me when I tell you this but....I really like you Draco, no I love you...please don't hate me" (M/N) said crying and clinging onto Draco's arm.
Draco stared at (M/N) for a few seconds and then started laughing hysterically like a hyena on crack.
(M/N) took this as a bad sign and started crying even harder though he was incredibly shocked at Draco's reaction never  had he seen Draco laugh so hard.
When Draco finally calmed down he grabbed (M/N) face and kissed him passionately.
(M/N) froze in shock for a few seconds then kissed back.
When they finally pulled apart Draco wiped (M/N) eyes and brushed his fingers through his boyfriends hair.
"Madam Pomfrey said this would happen, (M/N) we're already dating, in secret, we both fell off our brooms and I guess you knocked your head a bit, I love you so much" Draco said kissing (M/N) head.
"Wait so we're already dating and I just confessed to you again? Wow now I'm really embarrassed" (M/N) said laughing.
"Yeah madam Pomfrey said you have to have this potion to help you remember everything, I'll just go and get her" Draco stood up and got madam Pomfrey.
"Here (M/N) drink this and you should be fine by tomorrow, just rest a bit" she said handing him the potion.
(M/N) looked at the potion in disgust and drank it all in one go.
"Ok you'll be fine, both of you boys can go back to your common room and rest there, I'll tell Dumbledore about everything"
Draco and (M/N) nodded quickly and rushed out of the hospital wing, hoping not to bump into anyone and be questioned.
When they walked into the common room it was empty so they both sat on one of the sofas.
"I still can't get over you confessing again, it was hilarious and really cute" Draco said smiling at his lover.
(M/N) shoved Draco playfully "Shut up I'm still really embarrassed about that" (M/N) said trying not to burst out laughing himself.
"Well at least I know you really love me" Draco said hugging the other boys arm.
"Of course I do, you're perfect"(M/N) said pulling Draco into a kiss.