Part 19

Harry's POV
Harry had just received and read over the letter from (M/N) and Draco.
'I should tell Dumbledore but I can't help but feel guilty' Harry thought staring at the letter in his hands.
'No I have to tell him it's the right thing to do' he thought as he stood up from his bed and headed for the door towards Dumbledores office.
As Harry knocked on the door to the office the same nervous and guilty feeling came back to him.
"Come in." He heard from the inside as he opened the door slowly.
"Oh Harry have you heard anything from (M/N) and Draco yet?" Dumbledore said staring at Harry intensely.
"Yes professor I have the letter here..." Harry said as he shakily handed the letter over to Dumbledore.
"New York...." Dumbledore whispered to himself as he read the letter.
"Thank you Harry this is a great help but we must tell their parents right away." Dumbledore said quickly standing to his feet.
"You're welcome..." Harry mumbled still feeling incredibly guilty.
Dumbledore and Harry went to (M/N) and Draco's parents rooms to arrange another meeting.
As everyone sat down all eyes turned to Harry.
"What is he doing here?" Lucius asked eyeing Harry suspiciously.
"He has some information on the boys Lucius." Dumbledore said sitting at the head of the table.
The parents all looked at Harry with hope in their eyes.
"Yes t-they sent me a letter..." Harry stuttered nervously.
"Really! Are they ok!" Narcissa asked.
"Here let me read it out and then we can discuss a plan." Dumbledore said unfolding the letter.
As Dumbledore had finished reading the letter everyone minus Harry all looked shocked.
"They're in New York with my sister?" (M/N) mum said dumbfounded by this new information.
"It appears so...I guess we'll just have to go over there and find out." Lucius said still in a bit of shock.
"Be ready to head to New York by morning, professor Mcgonagall and professor Snape will look after Hogwarts while I'm gone." Dumbledore said ending the meeting.

(M/N) and Draco POV:
Both boys were cuddled up on the sofa watching some show they didn't bother to remember the name of as aunt Bella and Aedan went grocery shopping.
"Draco?"
"Yes (M/N)?" Draco asked curiously.
"I think we should go back soon..." (M/N) admitted bracing for Draco's reaction.
"What? Why?" Draco stared at his boyfriend confusedly.
"Well I mean what are we really accomplishing by coming here? We just need to go back and stand up for ourselves." (M/N) said playing with Draco's fingers.
"I guess you're right...but my dad....if we go back he could be even angrier." Draco said nuzzling his face into (M/N) chest.
"I know we'll stay here for a week and then we have to go back, we can't just keep running and hiding away from this." (M/N) said stroking Draco's hair.
"Deal." Draco agreed leaning up to peck (M/N) lips.

To be continued
Thanks for reading and voting I really appreciate it :) I love you