✨ t w o ✨

✨ M a d d i e ✨
4:30AM

i woke up to Brayden or Justin or Scarlett crying. it was Brayden but it stop when I got to middle of the hall.

"I got him go back to sleep" Matt says rocking him in the rocking chair.

"thank you" I say kissing him and Brayden and fell back asleep.

12:30PM
I got up and walked downstairs.

"MADDIE HAS TO DRESS FANCY" the guys laugh.

"shut the fuck up" I say laughing. and went to Brayden play pin and picked him up.

"she picks him up when she wakes up cause she said that he's what" my dad says

"MY TEDDY BEAR" I say spinning around.

he laughed.

"whoosh" I say spinning around he laughed.

"I love you" I say to him and kissed his fat little cheeks. he laughed again.

"did you eat" I say looking at him.

"did he eat?" I ask

"just a bottle" Matt says. I nodded and put him in his highchair and grabbed a can of sweet potatoes and a chair and put a bib on him and fed him.

"why does he not cry when you feed or hug him or touch him he doesn't cry" Sammy says

"he doesn't like you Sammy" I say smirking. and Brayden opened his mouth to feed.

"damn the and momma doesn't like me. I feel hurt" he says with his hand over his heart.

"good" I say and the door opened.

"MADDIE" Maddie says.

"WELBORN" I say not taking my eyes off of Brayden and feeding him.

"Bray" she says and he smiled.

"wow we don't get a hi or nothing" My dad says.

"hi" she gives a sassy wave.

"get out" he says laughing

I started laughing. and wiped up Brayden and took him out the highchair.

"See he doesn't cry when you hold him" Sammy says.

"watch this" I say putting him down on his hands and knees. and walked away and stood by Matt.

he started crying and started crawling to me. I started laughing

"Don't do that Maddie" Welborn says. hitting me and he stood up with the help of my leg. and I picked him up.

"why shouldn't I he'll be a year in February and he needs to learn how to crawl." I say.

"when's his birthday" Carter ask

"February 17th" I say.

"no isn't" Hayes says.

"Yes it is it says it on his birth certificate in his room" I say.

"no it's not his birthday is May 18th" he says

"are you stupid cause the hoe didn't tell you until 4 months later she was pregnant cause it The 4 months and then she told you Hayes and then she gave birth ON FEBRUARY 17TH" I say

he walked upstairs and walked back down.

"it's February 17th" he says five minutes later.

"TOLD YA" I say