18

Maddie.
3 Months later.

i'm home haven't done anything lately but staying at home with Brayden and Madison. I haven't talked to Matt since Texas every time i call him it goes straight to voicemail. so why keep on trying. Madison is huge. Jack has been staying home more often with her. They got a puppy for the new baby. Nate is going on tour. Sammy finally has a girl. Cam put magcon together. Kian and Dad have been traveling a lot. I haven't talk to my other 3 girls i do really miss them. Erin Corey Shane Sophia and Hunter are doing okay. Erin has been off lately since she got a new boyfriend. Hayes comes around so much and Brayden loves him and i love that. and No i'm not dating anyone. unless Brayden counts cause i love him a lot Now i'm planning brayden's 1st birthday. well the 1st with me home. but it's his 3rd birthday. Oh did i tell y'all that me and Brayden live alone with the puppies. "Hey Mads" Hayes says hugging me. "Hey pooh bear" i say. "Where's the boy." he ask. "sleeping me and him stayed up until like 3 last night" i laughed. "It's four" he says. "hi mommy" Brayden says sleepily. "Hi handsome" hi say picking him up and kissing him. "Hey boy" Hayes says. "Hi dada" he says getting up and hugs his leg. Hayes picked him up and sat down. "What are you doing staying up till 3" Hayes ask. "Me and Mommy had a fun day didn't we mommy" he ask. "yes we did what did we do" i ask "we went to Chuck E Cheese we got new clothes we went to a trampoline place and we ate a lot of food." he says. "yes we did" i smiled. "so what are we doing for his birthday?" he ask. "Well i was thinking Zap Zone and sky zone" i say putting the notebook down with everything written down. he picks it up and reads it. "This looks good. but do you really wanna invite Matt" he ask. "Not really but it feels like we should" i shrugged. "okay" he says. i walked out and started to make calls and everyone could make it. but my dad. of course.
me: yup your the best
dad😂😁👽: Maddison you know i'm really busy
me: ok you can't take at least three hours out of your day to spend his birthday with his grandad wow your the best you deserve an award.
dad😂😁👽: i spent the first one with without his mother.
me: oh my god i'm so sorry that i was busting my ass for you guys. i'll make sure it won't happen again.

i hung up and Hayes hugged me "it's gonna be okay" he rubs me. I looked at Hayes an Man how can this kid be only 16 like my god he's so good looking. "i really like you maddie" he says. "i like you too Hayes" i whispered. i leaned in and so did he an our lips touched an move in a sync. "Mommy i'm hungry" Brayden yells from the living room. "Okay baby i'll make you some Froot Loops." i yell after i removed my lips from Hayes. He laughed. i punched him and got Brayden some cereal. "Come on kid" i say and put brayden in a chair by the island. "what do you wanna do today kid" i ask brayden standing in front of him. "i don't know" he shrugs "thanks" i hit the table and laughed. "when you finished your cereal go get dressed and we'll go to auntie Maddie and uncle Jacks" i smile. "yay!" he smiles and eats his cereal fast and runs upstairs. "You coming?" i ask turning to Hayes. "I guess" he says. "i'll be back" i laughed and changed. "MOMMY!" brayden yells. "Yes" i run in. "help?" he ask. i laughed and put his jeans on right. fixed his white shirt and flannel and put his socks and shoes on and walked downstairs. "ready?" i ask Hayes. "yup let's go" he says. i put Brayden in the car seat and drove to Madison and the Jacks house.

"Hey little sister" Jack says. "Hey" i smile and hugged him. "Bray Bray what's up man" he says picking him up. "Hayes what up doe" he says bro hugging Hayes. "Hey" Hayes says. "Maddie" Madison says. "Hello mama" i say pushing past him. "Hi" we both say. "your stomach" i say stepping back. "shut up but what does Brayden like" she ask. "he'll tell you, Brayden" i say. "Yeah" he runs over. "what do you like" i ask. "Paw Patrol, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, SpongeBob Marvel Spider-man Hulk, Basketball Baseball Soccer and Football." he says with his fingers in his mouth. "Get your fingers out your mouth nasty" i say taking them out. "you sure do like a lot of things." Madison says laughed. "Do i hear a Gilinsky" Nate yells. "Do i hear a Maloley" i say in the voice and hugging him. "Brayden how's it going man" he ask holding his fist out. "good" he says hitting Nates fist. i sat down with madison and the guys. "What's up kid" Johnson says hugging my head. "hey johnson" i say. "So what's going on with his birthday" Jack ask. "well if you answered the phone then you would know wouldn't you" i ask. "it was dead" he says. "whatever but we're going to zap zone and then mom and dad said that they would take them to the kid area at sky zone" i say. "is Matt coming?" he ask. "Yeah" i nodded. "why?" they all ask "i asked her that earlier" Hayes ask. i shrugged. "Well i think it's a stupid idea but if you think it's good. That's you" Jack says. i rolled my eyes and looked at cakes. "Which one Bray" i ask him. "Paw Patrol" he says. "okay" i say saving the picture. "let me see" Madison ask grabbing my hand "Bray that's cute" she says. "thank you" he says playing with his cars. "i'm having a girl" Madison whispers so only we can hear. i looked at her and smiled. "Congrats how do you know" i ask. she showed me the email. i hugged her "i'm hungry" i say. "Me too" Madison says. "you just ate" Jack says. "she's has another person in her body what do you expect from her!" i fake yell. "Sorry i'm not you who contain a meal every few hours!" she yells. "Gosh Jack i thought you knew better" i yell. "Yeah you sick freak" she says and then we burst out laughing and walking into the kitchen. she put 4 packs of Ramen on the counter. "where's the pot" i ask she already had the water on the stove. i laughed. "so when are you gonna tell Jack" i ask. "Tell Jack what" He ask "tell jack that i'm gonna have a girl" she's says "i couldn't make up something quick enough" she says. "i see" i say looking at my phone. "Mads can you plan our shower" Jack ask. "sure" i say sitting on the counter. "Thanks" he says and he tweeted.

@Jackgilinsky: 👶🏻💙💙💙👶🏻

{Later}

"were gonna head out. Love you guys" i say. "Love too kid" they say. i closed the door and put sleepy brayden in the car seat and drove home