22

MADDIE
Two months later
I have moved to Nebraska Brayden and I have moved very close my mom and. I do talk to a lot of people that i used to talk to in LA.
*
"Mommy" Brayden says shaking me. "Yes son?" I say turning over. "Uncle Jack is here" he says. I looked over my shoulder to see Jack. "Hey" I say sitting up. "Hey" he says sitting on my bed. "what are you doing here?" I asked. "We came to see how youre doing" Johnson says walking in. "Oh" I say. "Wait what time is it?" I asked. "eleven thirty" he says. "fuck" I say getting up. "What? little sister has a job." Jack says. "yup" I say changing into mu uniform. "as what?" he asked. "A vet in an animal shelter" I smile. "okay sis" he smiles. i laughed. "do you need help? Like where is Brayden going?" Johnson asked. "Uh mom usually watches him and i was gonna drop him off" I say. "Bray are you ready? Uncle Jack is taking you out" he says. "Cool, im ready" he says trying to put on his shoes. "Bye baby" I say kissing him. "bye mommy" he says hugging me. "what time do you get off?" he asked. "Four" i say. "okay see ya" i say running out.

*

"Hey" Lisa says. "hey" I say outta breath. "why you so outta breath?" she laughed. "well i over slept and Brayden let my brothers in and they woke me up and i got dressed and drove over here as fast as i could." i say putting my hair in a bun. "Wow, so moving here has messed up your schedule?" she laughed. "Nah i mean its like what were two hours ahead but im always up and i fall asleep at a different times.

JACK

"so what has been mommy been up to
lately?" I ask Brayden in the backseat. "Nothing much, she has this boy over a lot hes really nice and he has a son who i play with often" he says. "Really? whats his name?" i asked. "Mike" he says. "what's his son name?" i asked. "Tyler" he says. "big mike got a son?" Johnson says I shrugged "is he nice to you?" i asked. "yes" he says. "you know that i and grandma are a call away, right" i say. "yes, but mommy is a good mommy she isnt like tylers mommy. Mommy takes care of me" he says. "okay, i love you Bray" i say "I love you too Uncle Jack. "wow bro" Johnson says. "Its not like i dont trust her its just that if she becomes harmful to him that he knows who to call" i say. "alright bro, so when are you gonna tell her that you and Madison had the baby, and it was twins?" he laughs. "i dont know" i laugh "what time is it?" i asked. "three thirty" he says. "Alright Maddie should be texting me any minute saying whatever she wants to do" i say driving to my moms.

*
"Brayden!" my mom yells. "Nana!" he smiles. "Hi baby" she says picking him up. "Hey son" she says hugging me. "Hey ma" i say kissing her. "Maddie still at work?" i asked. "yeah" I say. "Okay did she text you?" she asked. "nope" i say. my phone dinged "there she goes"

little sister🎀💜:hey i just got off im gonna go take a shower to get all the animal hair off and then head to moms.
me: okay, were already here also theyres a surprise.
little sister 🎀💜: oh god okay
me: alright see ya in a few.

*
MADDIE

I just got out the shower and Mike called me.
Me: hey babe
Big Mike 💌: what are you doing?
Me: um, getting dressed and heading to my moms.
Big Mike 💌: want me to head there or to your moms
me: whatever your heart desires baby.
Big Mike💌: okay well im legit down the street.
Me: of course you are.
Big Mike 💌: alright open the door
Me: baby it's open
Big Mike 💌: okay bye
me: ba-bye

*

"BABY!" Mike yells. "im in my room!" i scream. I heard his loud ass foot steps. "Hey" he says. "hey swilly" i say in a deep voice. He kissed me. "I dont know what to wear" I say hitting my thighs. "I mean you could wear this and id be perfectly fine" he says. I looked at him. I pointed at him. "To bad" I say smirking at him. "I love youuu" he says wrapping his arm around my neck. "i love you tooo" i say kissing him. "But seriously I need to find something to wear baby" I pout. "you just want me to find you something dont you?" he says. "yes i do while i do my hair." I smiled. "fine" he says walking to my closet. I sat down and before i could even pick the brush up he threw clothes at me. "here get dressed and i know your gonna wear your slides so here" he says throwing fuzzy socks at me. "wow baby, thank you something that matches." I say putting it on. I just did my hair in two braids and put on a hat. "Alright lets go" I say pulling my pants up.

*
"MOMMY!!" Brayden yells. "Hello handsome" I say picking him up. "Hey" I say to Jack. "Hey" he says hugging me. "how was your day" I say walking away to Molly. "did he?" i asked. "yup" Laura says. i laughed. "youre lucky that he still likes him" Molly says. "oh shut up" i laughed.

JACK

"So where were you gonna tell me about you and my sister?" I asked. "Bro i dont know how to tell my best friend that im dating his sister" he says. "hey bro im dating your sister" i say in a monotone voice. "well now i know" he says. "So this is a bad time to ask you if it's okay to marry her?" He asked. "Bro you're not?" i say looking at him. He pulled out a ring "holy shit bro, fuck yeah you got my blessings" i say hitting his arm. "alright cool man, thanks." he smiles

*

"So Mads how long have you been working at the shelter" I asked. "for the two months ive lived here" she says sitting on her leg. "thats nice" I nod. "board games?" Laura says. "Yeah" we all say. I looked at Mike. "i think mike has an announcement." I say. "Lets hear it" Laura says. "So i know that we only dated for three months but Maddie I love you and i wanna spend the rest of my life with you and Maddie I wanna marry you, will you marry me?" He says getting on one knee. I looked at Maddie. She smiled. "Yes" she cries. She hugged him and kissed him and put the ring on her finger.
————————————————————

This is the last chapter in the book. I don't know of this gonna be the last book or if i wanna do book three but as a different perspective idk, happy new years and hope you guys have a good mindset all threw 2018