20

Maddie

"And heres the​ twins"Cam says opening the door. I laughed. "Shut up" i say hugging him. "How are you after all that happened​" he ask "im okay but i think i leave the​ LA area" i say sitting on the​ couch picking up Madeline. "I get what your saying but why?" he ask. "because its so much going on here and i just dont like it that im getting into fights left and right" i say playing with her fingers" i say. he nodded. "what about" he points to Brayden. "he hasnt called. Everytime i call goes straight to voicemail. Same thing that happen with Matt" i say. "You just look tired" he says annoyed. "Thats because i am, i just want things to settle down and be okay" i say. "I bet youre one of the most mature Eighteen year old ive met" he says Aaron Taylor and Maverick came in. "AC and Taylor" Brayden says hugging their legs. "Hey Bray" they both say. "Hey mads" Taylor says sitting next to me. "Hi" i say. "whoa lets try that again... hi mads" he says "Hi" i say playing with madeline's fingers. "Whats wrong with her?" he ask. "shes leaving" Cam says. "What?" Aaron and Taylor say. "why??" They ask. "I need to settle down, and get away from the drama" i say "Im sorry Madds" Aaron says. "Yeah were gonna help you if you need our help" taylor says. "Where do you plan on moving to?" Cam ask. "To Omaha with my parents" i say. "Theyre moving back too?" he ask i nodded. "You think its the best for you were right on with you Mads" Aaron says. "Have you found houses?" Taylor ask. "Yeah theyres one thats big enough for a puppy room a game room slash playroom for brayden and a office for me." I say. "Have you talked to JC" Aaron ask. I shook my head. "Are you soon??" he ask. "Yeah but i need to get everything into one so i can thats whats stressing me out." i say covering my face. Taylor hugged me. "Im sorry you have you have to go threw this its gonna get better in the long run" Aaron says. "thanks i think i should go over there now. "Wanna keep Brayden here" Cam ask. "Bray wanna stay here for a while?" i ask. "How long is while?" he ask. "Couple hours" i say. "Yes" he says. "Okay be good i love you" i say picking him up. "I love you too" he says kissing him. "bye handsome" i say putting him down. "Bye mommy" he says. "Bye guys" i say. "Bye Maddie" they say. I closed the door and walked to my car.

Cameron

"I feel so bad for her" i say "i do too shes been threw so much these​ few years, make that months with Matt, Hayes, Parenting an at only eighteen" Aaron says. "She needs someone down there with her besides her mom and dad like a bestfriend" i say. "Kayla and Kourtney?" Taylor says. "yeah theyre like her anchor and ive never seen her happy with a group of friends like them two and Pres" i say. "Ill call Kayla" Taylor Says."Hello?" she says over the phone. "Have you heard?" I ask. "no is everything okay?" she ask. "Maddies moving to Omaha" i say. The line was quiet "Cam how do you know forsure?" Kourtney jumps on the phone. "Dumbass she just left" i say. "Oh"she says. "move, cam is she okay?"Kayla ask. "No shes not shes stressed, annoyed and sad" i say "Oh my god i need to call her" she says. "Could you move in with her down there with her" Taylor ask. "Yeah totally" she says. "Okay talk to you later"i say. "Bye" they both say.

MADDIE.

"YOUR WHAT?!" Jc yells. "I CANT LIVE IN LA ANYMORE THATS WHAT" I yell. "WHY, NO"He says. "i JUST TOLD YOU AND YES IM EIGHTEEN AND LEGAL" I say. "MADDISON NO YOU ARE NOT Responsible YET" He says. "BITCH ARE YOU SERIOUS IM NOT RESPONSIBLE YET, ARE YOU DUMB I HAVE THREE BIG ASS DOGS, A THREE YEAR OLD SON, A JOB, A LAMBO AND A WRANGLER, NOW TELL ME HOW IM NOT RESPONSIBLE OUTTA ALL YOUR KIDS IM NOT THE RESPONSIBLE ONE HONESTLEY" I say. "Maddison i don't want you to be alone" he says. "I. AM. NOT. GOING.TO.BE. ALONE."I say banging on the​ table. "WHOS GOING WITH YOU" He ask. I sat on the floor. "Damn dad you slow as fuck" Erin and Shane say.. "She said her parents" Kian says. "Maddie but why?" he ask. I stood up. "I swear to god your so fucking clueless, im done explaining, im going" i say grabbing my keys. "Hold up" he says pushing the​ door closed. "what!" i say. "do you have a house, do you have transportation, do you have a way to get your stuff to your new house" he ask. "yes, ill send you everything when i get home" i say pushing him so i can open the​ door.

I drove to Jacks and Madisons

"Hi i sent all the invitations venue is set your mom said she wanted​ to do the food and Molly and Laura are doing the games" i say hugging her. "Okay, wheres your twin" she looks around. I smiled "hes at Camerons" i say. "you okay Mads" Jack ask. "Yeah im fine" i lie playing with my baby hairs. He knows when im lying. He took my sunglasses off and looked at me. "Youve been crying come here, we'll be back"Jack says pulling me up and walking to his room.

"whats wrong" he says. "Im moving" i say. "why?" he ask."because LA is too Dramafied and i cant take it no more"i cry. He hugs me. "I do think Home is good for you" He says kissing my forehead. "Thanks Jack. Ill be back before the​ babyshower" i say. "Okay and i need to tell you something" he says. "what?" i ask. "im scared, i've taken care of a baby mads" he says. "Jack... its gonna be okay" i say. "How do you know." he says. "Because im eighteen your twenty im just as young and dumb as you are" i say "So its not gonna be as hard" he ask. "No plus you have Madison" i say. "Thank you" he hugs me. "Your welcome and if you need me ill be a phone call away" i say. "Thank you i love you" he says "I love​ you too Jack" i hug him. We both walked out and I sat next to Madison

"im gonna go pick up my twin, i might be back" i say getting up. "Mads" Jack grabs my hand. "Go home and rest" he says. "ill think about it" i say walking out.

"Bray look whos here" Cam says opening the​ door. "Mommy!" he yells
"Hi handsome" i say picking him up. I sat on the couch. "Did you have fun at uncle cams" i ask.. "Yes we have something​ for you come on" he says pulling me into the kitchen. they bakes sugar cookies. "Awe boys" i say. "Brayden says you buy them all the​ time so we went to the store baked some bought some. And ate some."Taylor says. I smiled picked up Brayden and kissed him all over his face. "Mommy Stop" he squeals. "I love my little man" i say. "i love you too Mommy" he laughs. "What are you about to do." Cam ask eating a cookie. "Go home. Jack said i need to sleep" i say. "Come outside with me." he says walking to the balcony. "What?" i questioned. He hugged me. "You just need a day to yourself, before you go" he says. "i know but i dont have time" I say "Yes you do Maddie you just need to slow down, whens the last time you ate?" he ask. "this morning" i say. "You need to eat its eleven thirty come on" he pulls me back inside. "what are you doing" i say. "Making you ramen" he says. "Cam im not hungry" i lie. Cam whispered something to Brayden and Bray came to me. "Mommy eat for me"he "whispered" to me. I looked at Cam. "Fine" i say pulling my phone out and sent my dad everything about the​ house.

JACK

"I wanna give her a going away party, we all had her ups and downs with her but she have made this time with her so fun" i say. "True does she have a final date shes leaving?" Nate ask. "Her lease on her house is almost up so i think thats why shes moving" Jc says looking at his computer. I nodded  "so this party down or what?" i ask. "Yeah, you okay?" Johnson ask. "Yeah why wouldn't i be?" i lie. "You're  such  Liar" he smiles. "What! i dont wanna see​ my baby sister to leave again. Hell yeah im gonna miss her. I had so much fun with her here. Now shes moving to Omaha thats kinda far from Cali its not a Twenty minute drive its more like a twenty hour drive. I get that shes grown up but im not gonna lie shes my other best friend and I love her but im gonna miss her so much. I hates seeing her stressed. I hate that Matt and Hayes put her threw this" i say. "we all dont want her to leave and shes gonna call you, madison, nate, jc actually all of us on the daily because we are her family, we are a family. From sixteen to Eighteen she has grown up so much she was a young an reckless teen to a more educated, responsible​ young women not gonna lie Im jealous on how mature she is and shes younger than me. We've had our fights but we get threw it"Owen says. "Maddie was always the one who would be like fool me once shame on you. She would go crazy but then soon calm down. But fool her twice​ Shame on her. She would always learn her lesson" Nate says. "Thats that Gilinsky in her" I laugh. "True, but she always got jokes she hasn't roasted, cracked jokes on anyone​ lately" Johnson says. "I knew i was​ missing something" Kian says. "Yeah im gonna talk to the boys and ask them to help out. I want this to be great" I say writing everything i planned for her going away. Ive thought about this for a while because I wanted to plan her graduation party but she had Brayden. I hope she finds her mojo back at home.