Part 5

A/N Hello there DanAndPhilGAMES moose! It's Phanaconda here and I wanted to send my deepest apologies for such a late update. For anyone actually reading our story thank you for sticking around! Normally Forest and I alternate chapters, but our beloved co-writer had a bit of writers' block as well as a huge case of lazy ass. (That's right, I said it, whatcha gonna do) So I, Phanaconda, will write Chapter 5. Please enjoy, meh lovely DanAndPhilGAMES Dil.......dos ^_^

_____________________________

I opened my eyes to see myself laying on the couch with Phil. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. I was running late again! I quickly grabbed all of my belongings and hastily readied myself for work. Chris is gonna be pissed, I thought to myself. Just as I was about to exit the flat, I hear a hoarse Phil. "Where are you going, Daniel?" I turned and smiled.

"Sorry for waking you. I have work to attend to, actually."

"Oh, I thought you were about to hump and dump me." He giggled as I shot him a horrified look. "I'm only joking, Dan. Wait up, I'll walk you."

_____________________________

"Dan, again?!" Chris shouted as I walked into the shop with Phil.

"I'm sorry, Chris, I woke up late." I huffed as I tossed my coat on the rack. I shuffled behind the counter and fastened my name tag to the same shirt I wore yesterday. "Luckily for you, it's been quite a slow morning." Chris glared at me and started towards the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault Dan came in late." Phil called out to Chris.

"It's alright." Chris grumbled and pulled me into the kitchen. Once we were inside, Chris began squealing at me. "Daaaaan! Are you two . . . ?" I rolled my eyes but couldn't help the smile stretched across my face. "You are!!" Chris began giggling.

"Listen, right, nothing happened, really. Well . . . we might've kissed or whatever . . ." I swore I could hear the smack of Chris's jaw hitting the floor.

"You're joking! You're not joking, oh my god," he screeched as he punched my shoulder, "Phan." I gave him a 'what the fuck' face and he explained. "It's your ship name? Yano, Phil and Dan? Dan and Phil? Phil tops though, that's certai-"

"Chris!" I interrupted him.

"Alright, alright, I get it. A bit uncalled for, blah blah blah." I shook my head and started heading out of the kitchen. "I don't regret saying it!" Chris called to me as I exited the room.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, I-" My voice was cut short by the scene in front of me.

_________________________________

A/N So imma switch it up, watch this watch this--

Phil's Point of View~

Oooooh!

_________________________________

I took a deep breath as I watched Dan leave for the kitchen. Whilst taking my time to observe the shop, I heard the ding of the door indicating that there was a customer. I hadn't glanced towards the entrance to know who it was, but I had a feeling that I knew.

After a few minutes of standing at the counter waiting, I hear the man behind me scoff. "Pfft, damn whore." What the fuck? I thought to myself as I looked behind me. PJ, that damn whore. "What are you staring at?!" He snapped at me, quite rudely.

"Truthfully, I'm trying to figure it out for myself." I retorted, and he rolled his eyes.

"Honestly, I don't know how you people do it. Banging people who are engaged and that sort of thing." He gave me a 'you know what I'm trying to imply here' look, and I was about to punch that sonofabitch in the face, right as Dan came out of the kitchen.

"What are you doing here, PJ." Chris asked in a monotonous voice.

"Actually, sir, I'm simply here to have a coffee, but this brute in front of me is threatening my life." PJ said politely, tossing a stone-cold glare in my direction.

"Unfortunately for you, Peej, I don't quite believe you, so . . . until you have evidence to support such an allegation, I simply cannot punish the accused." Dan said in a rather professional tone, almost as if he had a degree in law or something. Apparently PJ had the same thought in his mind, because he replied in a sickeningly sweet voice, "Aww, Danny, don't go all lawyer on me, babe. We're all friends here, right? Just a couple of bros messing around??" With that he gently shoved me to show how 'friendly' he was being.

"We don't shove, or use the term 'bro' in court, sir!" Chris snapped. "I might just have to toss you right out of the courtroom, am I right, Mr. Howell?" Dan nodded and PJ chortled.

"To be frank, this isn't court. And I'm not leaving until I can have a chat with my fiancée . . . alone." Dan rolled his eyes.

"That's funny, nobody in this room is engaged to you soo..." PJ's mouth opened so wide I was afraid it'd catch flies.

Quietly, he said, "What are you trying to imply, Danny?"

"I think you knew as soon as you cheated on me." Dan spat.

Chris scoffed. "Yeah what's his name, anyway? I'll tear him a new one-"

"His name was Jake... Jake Lester." PJ said quietly. My eyes widened to the size of the moon.

________________________________

A/N I KNOOOW IT'S SO SHORT but I wanted to get something out before my urge to write was gone. I actually started on this a month ago but tests got in the way and yano.

Anyway I do so hoped you enjoyed and let's hope that Forest wRITES SOON GODDAMMIT

Lol I loves you all *sends virtual hugs*

*slithers away*

~Phanaconda