Part 2

I awoke, finding myself on the couch. I grabbed my phone from beside me and checked the time. "BLOODY HELL!" I tossed the phone away from me as I was already an hour and a half late for work.

______________

"What the hell happened to you?! No offense, but you look like you just crawled out of a pile of shit." Chris oh so politely informed me as I hastily walked behind the counter. Seeing as I literally took 10 minutes to get dressed and straighten my hair, there was no mistaking that I probably did look as if I had just been run over by a bulldozer. 5 times.

"Sorry, I woke up late." I mumbled and fastened my name tag to my shirt.

"Yeah, well don't let it happen again. And you have a customer." He gestured towards a girl leaning over the counter, showing so much cleavage I was afraid her breasts might fall out of her shirt. I cringed and walked slowly towards her. "Good afternoon. What can I get for you?" I said, trying my best to hide the grimace that was threatening to break free.

She started giggling like I just told the most hilarious joke she'd ever heard. "How's about a tall pumpkin spice latte." She said, twirling her hair in her fingers.

"Coming right up." She started giggling again as I turned and shouted the order to Chris.

"Here you go, mate." Chris said as he handed me the drink. I gave him a weak smile as I took it in my hands.

"That'll be three pounds." I sighed, turning back and sliding the cup across the counter.

"Oh," she glanced quickly at my name tag, "Daniel, I don't seem to have any money on me. Do you think . . . erm . . ." She chuckled lightly and leaned closer.

"Right, okay, listen here." Chris appeared beside me and pointed at my left hand. "He's engaged, so it would be best if you backed off." Her smile quickly faded.

"Tall lesbian." She spat and sped out the door, without her latte. I grabbed the cup and tossed it, muttered to myself as I did so. Returning back to my place, Chris jumped and grabbed my arm. "Mate, it's Peej." He said quietly and hurried back to the machines. I looked up, and sure enough, there stood PJ Liguori. I straightened up and plastered a smile on my face as he walked over to me in quick long strides. "Dan. What's your excuse this time." He said.

"What?" I shot him a confused look.

"I texted you. You didn't answer. What's your excuse."

"I - I didn't get a text." I said, searching my pockets quickly. I pulled out my phone - or what I thought was my phone - and sighed quietly as a deck of cards fell slowly out of my hands, onto the floor. "I'm sorry Peej, I really am." I hung my head and waited patiently for the scolding that was yet to come.

"It's no big deal." My head flew up and I gaped at him in shock. "See you at home." He pecked my cheek and exited the shop.

"SHITTING TURTLES EAT SHIT SUNDAES ON SUNDAYS THE SHITTY BASTARDS!" Chris screamed suddenly. I glanced over to see him hunched, mopping up cream whilst it was shooting out of the machine. "IT WONT STOP COMING OUT!" He added, putting his hands over the nozzle in a weak attempt to stop it.

I had to suppress a fit of laughter as I watched him bounce like lightening between the paper towel dispenser and the machine. "DANIEL DON'T JUST STAND THERE LAUGHING ABOUT MY DOUBLE ENTENDRE HELP MEE!" I ran over, nearly slipping three times and pushed past him.

"ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS UNPLUG THE DAMN THING!" I turned my head and shouted at him as he carried three boxes labeled 'paper towels' and dumped them onto the floor, ferociously ripping one of the packages open.

I yanked the plug out of the outlet, listening to the ceasing hum of the machine as it shut down.

I just stood there laughing as I watched Chris wipe up the cream that shot everywhere hurriedly.

Suddenly the door dinged again, and my laughing cut short.

It was him again.

Looking beautiful as ever.

What the hell Dan! Pull it together! You only saw the man yesterday! Calm yo tits!

I took deep breaths as he coolly walked up to the counter - with another guy beside him. I walked up to them slowly. "What can I get for you gentlemen today?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Can I get a vanilla bean cappuccino?" Said the man standing next to him.

"Sure lil' bro." He said as he ruffled up the other one's hair.

"Anything else?" I asked before turning and shouting the order to Chris.

"I have to use the loo." The other one walked off towards the bathrooms.

"That's my little brother by the way," He said and I internally facepalmed. Wow Dan, just had to freak out didn't you? I laughed awkwardly and nodded.

"My name's Phil." He held out his hand for me to shake. I could only stare at it as he was acting completely different today than he was yesterday.

"You're supposed to shake it." He said after 5 minutes of me just staring at his hand.

I laughed again and shook it.

_______________

A/N HAII MAH EMO GEESE!! *insert depressed squawk* This is Phanaconda, *insert bad ass rock music* the other writer for this Phanfiction hereerererere baabaabaaabaa

Sorry I just drank like a whole gallon of soda and it's like 21:51 and I have hell to attend to. *cough cough school cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough*

Anywerzz, please vote if you enjoyed it (even though it was short asf) and have a good night! Or, morning. Or afternoon. Or whatever the hell the time is where you are right nahh.

*slithers away*

~Phanaconda

Lightly Edited by ME. Cao peeps

~~Ana