Chapter 1: The Boy Who Could Fly

Bella woke up to the sound of waves all around her. Which was something she had gotten used to since its basically her home. An over protective home though. Her father, Capt. Hook, never let her step one foot on land. He speaks of someone dangerous. The reason why we couldn't leave NeverLand. I didnt mind being on the Jolly Rodger all day, but i was just so anxious to know how actual land felt. I was tired of being a sea, i wanted to explore the island and today would finally be the day i would ask my dad for permission. And i wouldn't take no for an answer.
It happened during dinner, literally everyone, but my dad knew i was planning to ask him. So everyone remained quiet until Smee began making pretend coughing noices as if pushing me to ask him. I took a deep breathe, "Uhh Pops, Can i ask ya for something?"
"Aye, go on," he replied.
"I want permission to...." he looked up at me now. My eyes turned to the rest of the sailors who were all telling me to go on, "Permission to explore and step on actual land." He stared at me for a moment, then looked at Smitty as if planning his death or something. "Please," i pleaded, "I'm tired of stepping on hard wood all day and uneven platforms due to the ocean under us. Not that i dont love the sea, i mean i do but i would really also love to step on land." He stood up now, i hated to admit it but my dad could be pretty scary sometimes. He wore all black, black beard, and mustache, he was a good looking guy but as his daughter i knew what lines not to cross, and i might have crossed the wrong line this time. "Alright," he said eyeing me, i felt excitement and relief flood into me, " but you have to take Smitty with you." That pulled the plug on my excitement making it disappear all together, "Smitty? Seriously? I'd rather bring the crocodile." Everyone laughed, but my dad, "Its Smitty or dont got at all." i couldn't let this opportunity pass me by i had to take it, "Fine."
The next day i prepared for my exploration. I met my dad on the upper deck, he needed to speak to me before i left. "Hey dad Whats up were just getting ready to leave," i asked, "I know but i just needed to tell you a few things before ye left," he said.
"Alright lets have it then."
"I know i spoken to ye a lot about the man of the island, please just be careful. Hes evil and capable of many things. Now just promise me one thing before you go."
"Sure anything, Dad."
"Promise me you'll come back," he said with a gentle look in his eye. I smiled, i felt bad for having to do this to my dad, go out and make it seem like what he was giving me wasn't good enough, i hugged him tight, "Promise."
"Now before you go, Sword?"
"Got it."
"Pistol?"
"Yup," i replied walking away.
"Compass?"
"Yup."
"Take care of her Smee or this will be the last time you step on this ship," Hook clarified.
I laughed a bit at that. Poor Smitty he was a small chunky man. Very uneasy and always nervous.
Anyhow I felt bad for it, but Smee was really getting on my last nerve. I tricked him into walking into a number of spider webs, so i could go off on my own. I walked for a while seeing so many new things, "Its a bit harsh to put a man in that position you know," i turned to see a blonde boy wearing all rags. I couldn't help, but notice the huge scar on his face.
"Well i had to get away somehow," i replied. He chuckled. It wasn't long before i was surrounded by a bunch of boys, savages more than me and im a pirate. He didn't even give me enough time to pull out my sword, before grabbing my arm and twisting it holding me in one position.
Then from the shadows he emerged, a another boy wearing all green, and with light brown hair. He was kinda cute to think of it, "Fliex? What is this?" he asked.
"A girl, Pan.-"
"Obviously" i whispered to myself.
"The shadow didn't bring her, we don't know what did."
He glared at me, and i glared back. I was upset I wasn't doing anything wrong. The last thing i needed was to be kidnapped by a bunch of baboons.
"Can I help you?" I asked with a sarcastic attitude.
He seemed to be quite in shock, and then he smiled.
"Oh I like her."
I rolled my eyes, "Oh please, What are you supposed to be?"
"I, my dear, am Peter, Peter Pan." He said with a cunning smile on his face.
"Wow that's cool now can you tell George of the jungle here to let me go, hes kinda crushing every bone in my arm." i said sarcastically.
He stepped closer to me, a bit to close actually, "And what are you supposed to be?" he asked.
"Bella, Daughter of Hook Captain of the Jolly Rodger."
Eyes widened all around, "My dear old friend." he said with an evil smile.
"Take her to the hide out," i have a friend to visit."
I tried to resist but i felt a shooting pain rush through my neck, my eye lids began to feel heavy soon i had no choice but to close my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~Pan~~~~~~~~~~~
Many thoughts ran through my head, but for now i was concentrated on one thing and one thing only. I found Hook just outside ship, bad idea.
"You know it would have been nice to know you have a daughter. After all I have known you for all these years."
Hook turned to look me straight in the eye, that worried parent look in his eyes. Wasn't long before he took the liberty of pinning me against a boulder.
"Where is she? Give. Her. Back." He spoke in an angry voice now, and i knew i had him just where i wanted him.
"Give her back? Really Hook is that all you thought you had to do to get your daughter back? We've met before and you know what I'm like. It's not my fault you're a stupid idiot. You're going to have to try harder than that to get her back, and maybe next time you'll learn what it is to be like a true father, you know I like a good game."
"I swear if you lay a single hand on her, I'll...."
"You'll what kill me? We both know that's not going to happen. You know what i want and i won't give her back until you get it and give it to me."
He studied me, "I can't bring her here, we both know that unless you provid me with what i need," Hook stated, "After all no one leaves without your permission right?"
I laughed, "I see you know how to play the game, I will repeat what i said Bring her and then i will give you your daughter." I pushed him off of me, "Oh but before i go, Dont worry Ill take good care of her."