Chapter 2: Music To My Ears

Im not sure how long i had been trapped in the cage for maybe well over a week now. Every now and then a lost boy would come and bring me water or food, but that was pretty much it.I wasnt sure why i was even still alive, It was pretty much at that point where he would have me killed. That was the rule that he most likely lived by, make the girl the slave then dispose of her when done.
I was waiting for the lost boy to come and bring me some food and water but instead of the boy, Peter Pan came to the cage. He opened the door to the cage and spoke, "Get out, everyone is already setting up for the feast. You will be joining us tonight."
"Id rather rought in my cage then dine with the idiots that kidnapped me and sent my father who knows where," i replied.

"I didn't send your father anywhere now if that idiot doesn't know how to be a father that's his problem. As far as things go now hes not coming to rescue you."

As soon as he said that i got up from my cage quickly and looked him in the eye, "For one we both know how this goes my dads not and idiot hes told me stories of you and not once have i been afraid of you considering how much i wanted to step on land. Two my father is one of the best fathers in the world so shut it."

"Best father in the world? Are we talking about the same Hook? Cause the one eye i know is a complete backstabbing idiot with a drinking problem."
I laughed a little, "You dont know the half of it, but than again you really wouldn't know you've never had a father."
I pushed past him, and sat down on a log. I felt so much anger towards pan for the way he talked about father. "God if only his looks matched his attitude," i spoke under my breath.
Nightfall came, and now they had a blanket laid out for me and had me tied to a tree. I sat alone for a long time, watching the lost boys dance like monkeys around the bonfire.
From across the bonfire i could see Pan, shockingly i managed to catch him stealing a glance me. He looked away quickly, busying himself with some other task. I shook my head and leaned against the tree while saying, "Coward," under my breathe. One of the lost boys must have must have noticed or heard me, that or someone finally gained courage to come talk to me. I looked up at him since he stood staring at me, It was Felix , "Can i get you something?" i said with attitude.

"Save that game for Pan, i just thought you could use some company and food," he said sitting down while giving me something to eat. He sounded so mellow it was pretty cool honestly.
"Do you guys do that often?" i asked pointing to the lost boys who were still dancing around the bonfire.
"Yeah, Its their way of celebrating."
"Celebrating what?"
"Freedom," he said staring at me.
"If so why aren't you and King of the hill over their doing it? Would have figured ye were all about Freedom?" I looked over at Pan who was full on staring now, probably wondering what Fliex was spilling to me.
"We are but its not our style. Pan already knows my loyalty to him."
"Hmp," i said looking around, "Anyhow i think you should go, Pan hasn't taken his eyes off of us since you got here. Wouldn't want him to question all that "loyalty" that you have."
He laughed and looked up at Pan, than back me still smiling, then he just nodded and walked away. As soon as the feast was over they locked me in my cage again, thats when the worst night of my life happened. Well i wasn't sure what was happening because i couldn't open my eyes, i slowly felt the life completely drain out of me.
~~~~~~~~~~~Pan~~~~~~~~~~~
Sleeping wasn't an option tonight, something was keeping wide awake. I walked out of my tent, i could here one of the cages rattling, but which one. Oh but i knew which one, "Stupid girl. What are you doing now." I walked up to Bella's cage, but she wasn't even awake she was a sleep, i looked at her closely. Had she gotten paler? I touched her skin and she was as cold as ice, but she looked as if she were sweating. I broke the cage at once and got her out of there. I took her to my tent and set her on my bed, i was conflicted i didn't know what to do, so i grabbed some pixie dust and sprinkled her with it from head to toe. She looked better now i covered her with the blanket and left so it wouldn't look like something else was happening. But it was too late Felix had already awaken, "Why is the girl in your tent sleeping?"
"I dont have to explain anything to you."
"Pan, my lord, Why is the girl even still alive?"
"Are you telling me you want her dead, Felix? If so shes sleeping you can go do it." Felix had nothing to say after that he got up and walked away.
An hour later i got up to check on the girl again, "Trouble sleeping?" i whispered. She was now tossing and turning, like if nightmares were all that were coming to her. I stepped inside the tent, pulled a stool to the side of the bed, along with my pipes and began to play. Slowly she began calming herself as the pipes brought music into the tent. Staring down at her i couldn't understand why she bothered me so much. Why i even saved her, she was nothing but the daughter of my enemy, "No," i corrected myself, "She is my enemy."
~~~~~~~~~~~Bella~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up comfortably this morning. It almost seemed like i was near death last night, waves and waves of nightmares filled my body. But then some of the most beautiful music filled those nightmares turning them to ash. I stretched my arms and boy it felt good, Wait i could never stretch in my cage, i sat up quickly, looking around. I was still in full clothing so i know nothing happened, then he walked in, "Glad your awake," Pan said while handing me eggs in a basket.
I looked at him curiously, "Why am i in your tent?"
He stared at me than laughed, "Relax nothing happened, You just got sick."
I sighed with relief, "Wait ! The music that was you playing it wasn't it?"
He didn't answer my question just got up and left. I felt so confused, i mean it helped a lot that nothing happened but i was more confused as to why Pan would ever try and save me.