Chapter 10: The Heart of the Lost Girl

I hoped i was dreaming when i woke up. It took me about five seconds to notice i wasn't on my bed anymore, no i was on something much harder. I sat up and put my hands through my hair. I felt terrible, my head felt like it was going to break into a million pieces any moment now. I looked around, I was in a cave that i knew, " Yet still in a cage," i said under my breathe. I took a few deep breathes, when he came out of the dark again..... Pans Shadow.
  "Why doesn't it suprise me that you brought me here," i said looking around as he approached my cage, "Let me guess Echo Cave?"
"I'm not going to die, becaussse he fell in love."
I rolled my eyes, "What was the point of bringing me here then?"
"A puppy follows its chew toy where ever it goes."
"Yeah... And shadows become simply shadows when the sun rises."
He laughed, "It'ss to dark in here for ssun to catch up to me."
"Oh... Trust me if it doesn't. I will."
"I would hold my tounge if i were you, because unlike you, im immortal," He reached in and grabbed my arm and slowly using a rock carved into my skin, "And i can't feel."
I cried and begged for him to stop, i felt a flushing pain through my whole arm and eventually my whole body.
"Haha this will definitely speed things up," he said as he walked back into the dark. I felt my blood running through my arm, i couldn't move I just layed their in the dark hoping for a miracle.
  I couldn't tell if i had fallen asleep or dozed off but the next thing i knew Pan was outside my cage yelling, calling out to me.
"P-P-Pan?" i said softly, i felt so tired and weak.
"Yes its me! Bella stay awake! The boys are in their way as well. Im going to get you out of here."
He did much to my cage but not once could he get it open.
"I would havvve thought you sssmarter Pan," His shadow came out from where it stood, "You know where you are, and you know what to do in order to get her out."
Pan kept his eyes on me, i could sort of tell he was angry, but was more concentrated on getting me out than arguing with himself.
He fell to his knees, "Bella I-I am so sorry," i felt a tear run down my face as he continued, "When we first met i admit we had a rough time, I didn't like you and you didn't like me. We spent quite a while together, i would never forget that first night we spent together. You told me you loved the sea because it was your home. I thought it was stupid. I didn't love you after that trip. I didn't love you until we first touched lips. Even then i didn't, not until i stopped the arrow from hitting you. I realized then i didn't want you to die, because if you did i would die as well. Because i wouldn't want to go a life without you."
I felt my heart sink, I felt even worse than i already felt.
"Better hurry, That sure is a lot of blood. Wonder how much she has left," taunted the Shadow.
I turned my head slowly to look at Pan and took all my energy to ask one simple question, "Why Wendy?"
Pan took a deep breathe, "I never loved Wendy, but i made her think i did," i shut my eyes and turned to look away. He barely spoke and i couldnt bare it anymore my body ached just as much as my heart did. No.... My heart ached far more worse.
"I made think i loved her... And since then she agreed to come to NeverLand with me. I ordered Hook to bring her because i wanted her to be the mother of the lost boys. I considered you i really did, but i didnt think a Pirate could ever fill the whole of a mother."
My heart shattered, and i couldn't bear it any longer, i had to let myself go. Just to end the pain.
  ~~~~~~~~~~Pan~~~~~~~~~~~
  The shadows laugh rang jn my head, "So what do you think will kill her faster the blood loss or the heartbreak?" i could have gone over their and sucked him into an internal flame but when the cage lifted i ran to her side as quick as i could. I hugged her tighter than ever and didn't let go, "Im sorry, Im so sorry," i whispered to her as she slowly drifted away.
"Pan!"Felix came in running, "Don't worry i sent the boys after the Shadow, their loded with flames."
I didn't look at him, i just sat their hugging her,"Is she?" I shook my head, she wasn't dead, not yet.
Just then quickly Felix pulled out something i knew to be so familiar.... A magic bean.
  I hadn't noticed that behind him stood two all to familiar faces. TinkerBell and Terrance.
Terrance looked me in the eye and spoke as he handed me a bag of Pixie dust, "Im only doing this for her, Pour it on her it'll give her enough life to speak and get her to her dad as soon as you plant the bean."
"You want to send her away?" i said angrily.
"We can't save her Pan, theres nothing for her on this island anymore." It hurt me to hear Felix say that, but than again whu would she want to stay with the guy that only caused her death faster.
I let loose a tear and hugged her tight, "Do it."
I had a split second before she said where she needed to be and kissed her soft lips and apologized for the last time, she put her hand on my face, she was cold, "There wasn't one day that went by that i didn't love you. Its eternal"
I kept her close, when they planted the bean a green whirlpool appeared i threw her into it and the last thing i heard her say was, StoryBrooke. I fell to my knees and watched as my life slowly turned into a whole new perspective. I was angry and frustrated and the only thing i could take that all out on was a shadow... My shadow. I lost the love of my life, but not completely, she was still alive and i was determined to go after her.

~~~~~~~~28 Years Later~~~~~~~~
I raced to the beach, heart pounding, i couldn't tell if my mind was playing tricks on me or not. She looked just like her, My Bella, had the Shadow finally found her? She was cleaning herself up when i walked up to her slowly, "Its not bright to be wandering alone on this island you know?"
She turned to me and i could have sworn it was her, "B-Bella?" i asked.
She took steps back, "My name is Aria, Bella was my mother."
"Was?" i asked.
She hesitated before she spoke, "Did you know her?"
I nodded, "She... She changed me more than you could ever imagine."
She nodded and looked down at her cross shaped necklace "She... died a month ago from a blood disease."