Chapter 4: For the Love of Her

The next morning i woke up with a huge smile on my face. I hadn't slept this comfortable in a long time. I sat up for a bit and stayed there for a while, brushing my hands through my hair.
"Good Morning," i turned to see Peter at the entrance to my tent.
"Hiya," i replied.
"Sleep well?" he asked, "Better than I've slept in a long time actually." He laughed and gave me that nice small smile of his.
"Uh im going to change and I'll meet you guys outside," i told him, he nodded then walked away. Things were changing now, there was something more to Peter now but i myself couldn't commit to it.
When i walked out of my tent, Pan was there waiting for me.
"You know you didn't have to-"
"I know," he replied. I couldn't help but smile, "Shall we?" he put out his hands directing me to one of the nearby wooden tables.
"So all mighty Pan," i teased as we ate, "Whats on the agenda for today?"
"Not much, some of the boys are going hunting, for the bonefire tonight."
"Oh cool," i said, "Uh i think imma just go for a walk. Catch up with ye later."
I got up quickly before he could offer to come along, I felt bad, but i had to get away to think to myself. What i was doing was wrong, by liking him i would be, betraying my father. Which is the last thing i would do. I walked for a long time, i eventually came upon a giant tree. It wasn't a normal tree though it had a bunch of beautiful flowers on it. They almost appeared to be glowing, "Beautiful," i whispered to myself.
"I know right!" i jumped a little, i turned to see a blonde little creature flying, "Oh so sorry didn't mean to startle you."
"Uh no," i said, "Its okay, Uhh i don't mean to offend, but what are you?"
"Oh geez sorry, Im TinkerBell, im a fairy from Pixie Hollow."
"Epic," i stated.
"Yeah so why are you out here all alone?" she asked.
I laughed a little, "Uh i need time to think."
"Ooohhh," she stared at me for a moment, "Boy problems isn't it?"
I Hesitated for a moment, a loong moment.
"It is!!!," she said excitedly, "C'mon whats his name?"
"Peter, Peter Pan." i said slowly. Then she slowly floated back two steps. "Oh Dear," she said in a worried tone.
"Yeah....."
I took the time to explain everything to her from beginning to now so she would understand a bit more.
"Does he?..... Does he actually love you?," she asked.
"I honestly really wouldn't know or so much as care," i clarified, "I owe it all to my father and i can't repay him by falling in love with his worst foe."
She nodded, "Im sorry i can't be much help Bella, Here we've always know Pan as a dreadful creature, but from what you say it sounds nothing like him."
"Its okay, its not your fault i mean, its kinda my fault for even trusting him."
"Hey," she said tapping my shoulder, "Dont beat yourself up so much, Im sure you'll find a solution eventually."
"Thanks," i said. I looked towards the sun, it was setting now, "The bonfire!" i got up quickly from where i sat. "I gotta go. Pleasure speaking to you. Bye!!"
She waved as she watched me pick myself up and run towards the hideout.
~~~~~~~~~~~Pan~~~~~~~~~~~
I spent the whole day in my tent contemplating as to why Bella didn't wait for me to ask to accompany her on her walk. Pacing back and fourth just curious as to what she was thinking through. I glanced outside my tent, the sun was setting and still no sign of her. What if she wasn't coming back? Or something happened to her. "Thats it i gotta go look for her," i told myself. Just as i walked out of my tent i saw her approaching in the distance. She looked tired, i approached her immediately, "Bella What happened are you okay?" i asked. She smiled.
"Yeah, sorry im a bit late, i met someone and lost track of time talking."
I felt anger flood through me. Who had she met that she had to spend the whole day with?
"Oh really? Who if i may ask?"
She glared at me now, "A fairy, by the name of TinkerBell," she replied. I never thought relief would feel so good.
"Oh, Well you better fresh'en up or something the feast is about to start."
"Uh i think imma skip the feast im pretty tired, plus Tink fead me some of her friends fruit pie," she walked past me as she spoke towards her tent. I had no choice but to let her go, "Uh okay cya then." i replied.

I kept my eye on her tent, for most of the feast, hoping she would walk out of it and sit by me. It wasn't long before she actually came out again, she didnt sit by me, but she still came out. I watched as she talked to some of the lost boys, they obviously liked her, but i couldn't push myself to tell them to look somewhere else, i had no right too. Than again i have no right to a lot of the things i do. I walked up to her and the boys, "Don't you boys have some celebrating to be doing?" i asked with one eyebrow raised. Then all at once they left and continued their dancing.
"You shouldn't be so hard on them, they already work their buts off all day, cant blame them for wanting to sit down," she stated.
I chuckled, "Please their lousy, their work is never finished."
She turned towards me now as we sat, "Pan you have the one thing you've always wanted, Power, plus you have these boys who are all loyal to you. Is nothing good enough for you?"
I looked her in the eyes now, her beautiful black eyes, "No your wrong, there is something that is good enough for me," She stared at me confused, "There's one thing on this island that i really want but don't have."
"What?" she asked.
I didn't hesitate before saying it because it was true, "You."
I could see her blush, i leaned forward and just as our lips were about to touch she backed away, "No i can't Peter im sorry," i felt frustration fill my body from head to toe.
"Why?" i asked grabbing her hand before she could walk away.
"I haven't completely forgotten about my father Peter," i sighed, "I'll persuade him into letting us being together."
"Peter your matter of persuasion usually involves pain, and I'm not willing to let him go through that."
She had a good point, but i wasn't going to give up, "Just trust me on this one, please."
I could see the worry in her eyes, "Fine. I really don't think you can persuade him but go for it." She said and i dropped my grip on her, but before she could go into her tent i stopped her again.
"I believe we were in the middle of a moment, when you backed out over there," i teased. I grabbed her close, "Were we?" she teased back. I smiled and leaned in again. Immediately time seemed to have stopped all over again. Her lips were sweet and soft, i could hold her forever. She smiled at me, her forehead touching mine. "Goodnight all mighty Pan," she teased as she stepped into her tent, my eyes followed her every step of the way, "Goodnight."