Chapter 3 Clueless

First i wanna say thanks for the people who have read this story and please check out my other ones,The actress i chose for my character Jane is Winona Ryder cause i just love her,her style will be kinda goth at times but not all of it since i still want her to be a positive person.the outfit she's wearing right now is the outfit Allison from The Breakfast Club is wearing btw you can imagine either one of the actress for Jane :) Please continue and dont forget to vote and comment! 

" Perfect, just perfect." We both arrived and saw a car that was crashed i think i know who did it.Marty and I both entered the house and that annoying voice came up "I can't believe you loaned me a car, without telling me it had a blindspot. I could've been killed." He wouldve gotten in an accident then i hate this man.

"Now, now, Biff, now, I never noticed any blindspot before when I would drive it. Hi,son.Hi Jane." I waved at him and could tell that he was worried.I dont see why Marty hates his dad he's a great man i like being with him its fun sometimes. "But, what are you blind McFly, it's there. How else do you explain that wreck out there?" "Now, Biff, um, can I assume that your insurance is gonna pay for the damage?" 

"My insurance, it's your car, your insurance should pay for it." What an idiot,how dare him! "Hey, I wanna know who's gonna pay for this? I spilled beer all over it when that car smashed into me. Who's gonna pay my cleaning bill?" This man is getting on my nerves no wonder why mom hates him also "Uh?" "And where's my reports?" He asked again.

"Uh, well, I haven't finished those up yet, but you know I figured since they weren't due till-" "Hello, hello, anybody home? Think, McFly, think. I gotta have time to get them re-typed.Do you realize what would happen if I hand in my reports in your handwriting. I'll get fired. You wouldn't want that to happen would you? Would you?" He grabbed George by the collar.

"Of course not, Biff, now I wouldn't want that to happen. Now,uh, I'll finish those reports up tonight, and I'll run em them on over first thing tomorrow,alright?" Marty and I glanced at each other and we continued looking at them both.

"Hey, not too early I sleep in on Saturday. Oh, McFly, your shoe's untied." Mr.Mcfly looked down and Biff began to tease him what a jerk! "Don't be so gullible, McFly. You got the place fixed up nice, McFly. I have you're car towed all the way to your house and all you've got for me is light beer." And he grabs whatever he wants and it not even his house?!

"What are you looking at, buttheads" He said as we both looked at him angry,well mostly me."Say hi to your moms for me." I shook my head and watched him leave "You Idiot!" I shouted he turned his back and looked at me and i closed the door and locked it smirking.

"I know what you're gonna say, son, and you're right, you're right, But Biff just happens to be my supervisor, and I'm afraid I'm not very good at confrontations." "Dont worry Mr.Mcfly im sure everything will be solved." I said sitting down on a stool." The car, Dad, I mean He wrecked it, totaled it. I needed that car tomorrow night, Dad, I mean do you have any idea how important this was, do you have any clue?"