Chapter 6 Nov,5th,1955

Marty was still filming and I was behind him trying to not get close to the plutonium even if we have these radiations suits on it can still be dangerous.The Delorean sucked all of the plutonium and we pulled our helmets off "It's safe now.Everything's lead-lined.Dont you lose those tapes now.I need that as a record."

Doc started to pack somethings and grabbed his luggage and he started talking about underwear's "That's where you going?" I came back and paid attention once again "That's right 25 years into the future.Iv'e always dreamed of seeing the future,looking beyond my years seeing the progress of man kind."

"So your telling us that we came here for nothing? You could have at least told us that you were leaving anyway." My voice raised up both cause i was angry and sad that he's leaving "Jane just try to calm down."Marty tells me and grabs onto my shoulder "I can't."

 I whisper and glare at doc "I was excited to finally be together,the three of us like we always do.But i guess you have more important things now." Now tears were running down my cheeks.

"Jane i-" I turn and was about to run, Marty needed to continue filming.I was grabbing my skateboard when i heard shots and a car screeching.I quickly turn to see behind me and saw the Libyans shooting "Holy shit!" Both Marty and I say and we duck.

I ran to Marty's side and hid next to him "Doc wait." We see Doc in front of the car the Libyans are driving and the guy on top held his gun and doc raised his arms up an threw his gun he had on his hands.My eyes widen as i saw the doc on the ground now lifeless.

"No! You bastards." Now they pointed us the tun and Marty grabbed my hand and we ran but they once again were in front of us.

Oh god this is how it all ends then.

I close m eyes and waited for it to happen but nothing the only sound was the clicking of the empty gun.Once again Marty grabbed me and we both jumped into the car me hitting my head and sitting on the passenger seat "Close it Marty." I shout and i glance at the doc one last time.

Marty turned the engine on and he began to drive and the libvians were chasing us "We gotta hurry up Marty." He made a few turns and i look behind me and my eyes widen.

Marty sped up and i held onto my seat "Were gonna crash!" I close my eyes and i saw a flash of white light behind my close eyes and opened them again.Marty and I screamed at a scarecrow we hit and we crashed into a barn "Ow." I rub my head and threw my helmet.Where are we anyway i swear i saw farm or something.

"Looks like an airplane without wings." I furrow my eyebrows and lean closer to the car door to listen "That ain't no airplane.Look." What the heck is going on.Marty opens the door and walks out "Marty where in a farm?!" I look at the cows next to him "Ask those people whats wrong." 

I watch Marty walk out and talk thats until i heard another shot making Marty fall backwards "Wait whats wrong." "i dont know!" Marty closes the door and began to drive again "Alright Mcfly,this is a dream.Right Jane?" I was about to respond but stopped the car and we both got out.

"What the-" I look at the not even finished Lyon Estates which is where we live "Jane come on lets go." I follow Marty and walked to his side and the Deloran doesnt want to turn on.Oh man we're out of plutonium.