Chapter 4 You Disintegrated Einstein!!

*Ring* The phone started to ring and i quickly got up and fell onto the floor and landed on my butt "Oww" I rubbed my neck and yawned while listening to Marty talk with the doc "Its time." I looked up at Marty and smirked "Finally were gonna see doc again." "Yeah well hurry up and get changed." I got up and found my outfit.

I got dressed in a polka dot blue dress with black tights under and my black converse (heres the link to see the dress https://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/5960017/il_570xN.261031149.jpg) I combed my hair with my fingers and grabbed my skateboard "Ready?" Marty gave me that famous smirk of his "Ready" i smiled and we both raced out of the house but quiet so no one notices were gone,we reached outside and started skateboarding our way.

We started getting closer at the Twin Pines Mall and parked in the lonely parking lot was Doc's truck and Einstein his dog.We both stopped and Marty started to pet Einstein "Hey Einstein,Wheres the doc?" Marty asked the dog who just whined,i started petting him also but heard a noise. I faved Marty and smacked his shoulder to get his attention up ahead..

The back of the truck began to open and a car came out and not any car,its a freakin Delorean! my mouth fell open as soon as i the car "Whoa." We both turned our heads and saw the car door lift up and smoke came from inside too.Yes there was the doc with a radiation suit on who hasnt noticed us yet. "Doc!" we both say excited to see him he turns his head back to see us and we both walk up to him "Marty,Jane you made it!" "We yeah did-" "Welcome to my latest experiment.This is the big one,the one ive been waiting for all my life." Aww damn it i wanted to say hi to doc differently not this rushed.

"Wow wow i-its a Delorean." Marty says now checking the car "I know right isnt it cool." i agree looking at it closer to but doc talks to us so we wont distract ourselves "Wait wait kids all your questions will be answered,role the tape." Marty,The doc and I move back and Marty begins to record with me standing next to him and taking notes that Doc told me to write.

"Alright im ready." "Good evening im Doctor Emmet Brown.Im standing at the parking lot in Twin Pines Mall.Its October 26th 1985,One eighteen am and this is experiment number one." I started taking notes and looked up and saw Doc taking Einstein inside the Delorean. I walked closer to inspect better "Einsteins clock is in precise syncrinisation with my control watch." Right got it." we both say.

"Have a good trip Einstein." Wait hold on a sec is he...no way "Doc are you-" "Not right now Jane im beey busy." I frowned instantly and looked down at the note in my hands.Hopefully Marty wont notice that im upset now i stood next to him and Doc started to control the Delorean with a remote he built too.Doc started to reverse the car with Einstein in it.

"Not me the car the car!" Doc said to Marty who was focusing the camera on him "Marty what do you think he's gonna do?" "I have no clue." Marty whispered back still his eyes focused up ahead. Once the car was away from us Doc grabbed us and started yanking us along with him ans we stood right in fornt of the cat but a few feet away.

"If my calculations are correct.When this baby hits 88 miles per hour,your gonna see some serious shit." I glared at Doc and shook my head and my attention quickly went to the car and i saw smoke coming from the wheels.Marty and I both got stepped away but Doc looked at us so we wouldnt move from where we are.The hell is he gonna do?

The car started to move bur directly towards us my eyes widen and Marty and I began to move away but Doc once again grabbed us and we stayed put."Watch this." Oh i dont wanna die today!! I began to close my eyes a bit but opened em again once i saw some sort of light blue light around the Delorean.The heck?!

I had to squint my eyes to see the Delorean was very close but i felt a gush of wing fly past me but nothing was there i looked back along with Marty and the Doc and saw two lines of fire "What did i tell you?! 88 miles per hour!!" Doc began to jump around while Marty and I looked at each other confused by what just happened.

"Holy jesus what happened?!" I shouted looking around the place trying to search for Einstein Marty grabbed the car's back plate but quickly let it go,it mustve been hot. "Jesus christ,Jesus christ.Doc You disintegrated Einstein." I responded him with a aha and Doc spoke. Calm down Marty,I didnt disintegrate anything." I didnt even listened to what Doc said i was still processing what just happened "You dog murderer." I whispered still looking up ahead.

"Where the hell are they?!" "The appropriate question is when the hell are they.You see Einstein just became the first time traveler.I sent him into the future!" What thats impossible! "You gotta be kidding right now!" i shouted this time running my fingers through my short hair "One minute into the future to be exact." Marty and I didnt hear anything again "Wait a minute,are you saying that-." "You built a time machine,out of a Delorean?" We both said simultaneously.