Chapter 7 All We Need Is A Little Plutonium

Finally i updated!! Tomorrow i'll probably update and we'll have a father and daughter moment with Jane and Thomas and btw ive been playing a lot of Rick and Morty which is fun XD Does any of you like the show? Also how do you think Jane's mother will be introduced??

"Marty..wait." I finally caught up with him and began to breathe normally once i stood beside him "Where's our dads?" I look at him and he points his finger up and i see George watching a girl while dad is next to him but sitting down reading a comic book.

"Never knew your dad was that type of guy." I chuckle and see Marty giving me a glare and i look away from him trying my best to not smile or laugh.

I was about to speak again when George lost his balance and fell safely to the ground and dad feel backwards,That mustve hurt a lot.I wince and Marty shouts "Dad!" I see Marty jump and push George out of the way and i follow him and we both get hit by a car and i fall next to Marty.last thing i see is George and my dad running away from the scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom? That you?" 

I hear Marty finally woke up and i slowly open my eyes and hear another voice.

"There,there now just relax.Youve been asleep for almost nine hours now."

"I had a horrible nightmare.I went back in time.It was terrible."

"Well you're safe and sound now,back in good old 1955." 

My eyes pop open and i sit up and sit up and watch Marty and..Lorraine?! Oh god she looks so young not that she's too old but still.I give Marty a look and he looks very surprised. "Where are my pants?!" I blush once he stood up and covered himself again. I looked away very ashamed of myself.

"And who are you?" Lorraine asks once she finished talking with Marty whom she kept on calling Calvin.

"I-Im uhh im.." I look at Marty so he can help me but he just shrugs his shoulder.

"Im..Jane..Marty is my cousin you see." I give her a fake smile.

"Well nice to me you Jane."

I watch Lorraine as she stands up and sits right next to Marty and he's very nervous "Mind if i sit here." No way she's hitting on him! I feel my blood boil and i try my best to not make a fuse about it "Lorraine you up there?"