Arrival

YBFN=Your Best Friend's Name
~Reader's Perspective ~

I woke up in a bit of a frenzy, like always. I looked around breathing heavily trying to calm myself down and take in my surroundings. I remembered that my best friend, (Your Best Friends Name), were flying to Ireland for her medical school. I was tagging along because she was my best friend and we had planned to travel everywhere together. I looked over and saw her reading one of her advanced nurse books. While she was busy focusing on her professional work, I pulled out my Macbook and began scrolling through my YouTube channel. I mainly did animations and some vlogs considering I love traveling along with my best friend. I rapidly glanced through my subscription feed and added a few videos to my Watch Later playlist. As I looked for my ear buds, I saw clouds out of the window that seemed as white and paper, but as soft as silk. I continued looking and digging but couldn't seem to find them. I thought,"I must've lost them in the underground when we went to London." I gently tapped my friend and she slowly turned towards me trying to finish the rest of the page she was currently on.

"Yea?"

"You got your headphones? I can't fund mine."

"For $45." She said sticking her hand out waiting for the feel if paper to make contact with her skin.

"$45 my ass. That's democracy. Unfair. I call hacks." I replied jokingly with a side of sarcasm.

"Okay, okay. Here you go...still owe me $45." She said opening her book back open.

"Bull-roar." I said rolling my eyes and plugging in her blue and pink headphones to my computer. I immediately started watching Jacksepticeye because he had just uploaded and he was my favorite YouTuber. I was kind of imagining if I somehow crossed him on the pavement(sidewalk), but that's just random fangirl logic. Anyways, I continued watching and laughed a few times out loud trying my best trying to cover it up because I didn't want anybody looking at me. It becomes really awkward for everyone around me.
---
We stepped out of the cool, crisp Ireland air, and into our new home. I immediately went into my room and set down my things making sure there were enough outlets to fit my lifestyle. Oh thank goodness. I went back to the living room to find YBFN looking through the fridge expecting food to magically appear for us to eat after nearly 16 hours of just airplane snacks.

"What are you looking for? There's obviously nothing there." I asked annoyingly.

"Honestly, don't know. But can you go and find somewhere and get some food PLEEEEEAASE?"

"Why me? Why can't you go?" I really needed to set up my stuff so I could get a video up in time. It was specially a Jacksepticeye animation too since I had landed in Ireland. Ireland, I am in you. Tyler Oakley reference right there.

"Please?! My studying is more important that your animation." I gasped really dramatically seeming very hurt, but proceeded to laugh it off. I shrugged, grabbed a few dollars and headed out the door.
-------

Soooo how was that for a first chapter? Sorry it was kind of slow, but don't worry it'll pick up very soon! Today is October 23, so expect another update on the 25th US time.

:D smiles for miles