Double Date

So I find ally became motivated again... Sorry I haven't been writing in a while but I'll try to write more. :)
---
Sean's POV

I sprang up as soon as I realized what day it was. I was the day of the... *cue the DUN DUN DUUUUUN* double date. I still didn't know who Mark was bringing, but all I knew was that I was going with my one and only angel. Y/N. I couldn't wait, but unfortunately, I had to. the movie we were planning on seeing, Romeo & Juliet, didn't start until later this evening. Way later. So I tried my best to entertain myself and keep myself occupied until it was time.

I decided to get ready before doing anything else, so I pulled on something casual, but at the same time, something rather formal. I chose a slim, long-sleeve gray shirt and a pair of dark gray jeans. I had planned on putting a coat on top and my regular fuzzy ball beanie (As Seen In the Photo Above) when it was closer to the time to leave. But, before doing anything I plopped down in my office chair and recorded a few videos. While recording, I slightly glanced at the time every so minutes because of the anxiousness I felt within me caused by excitement.

Somehow, with my eager behavior, I had managed to finish recording and editing all of my originally planned ahead videos. I could record another one or relax and play a few games without recording them. I decided on the second option since I hadn't played G Mod in a while, and thought why not Skype Mark while i'm at it. I glanced at the clock once more to make sure I still had enough time to play for a bit and then pick up Y/N and meet Mark at the cinema. 2:23 pm. Okay, good, the movie was scheduled to begin at 5:30 so I had plenty of time. I opened Skype and dialed up Mark in hopes he could play video games with me.

"Hey! Mark? You there?"

"Um...yea! Yea, I'm here. Just finishing up with a thumbnail for a new video, what's up?"

"Oh, I was just wonderin' if you wanted to play some G Mod before we go on the big 'date'."

"Yea sure, we've got a few hours to spare."

"OK you butt. Prepare to be demolished in Prop Hunt."

"Jack, you should really stop talking to yourself like that. It isn't healthy."

"Wow. I'll just apply ice to the burned area."

It took us about 10 minutes to load up the game after we had finished our sassy insults at one another.

*Time Skip To 5:00*

"Okay Mark, I'll see you at the cinema!"

"Oh, you'll see me sooner than that, bud."

"What was that?"

"What? Nothin'! See you soon! Bye!"

"Later, you butt!"

I hung up and threw on my coat making sure I had my money on me in case someone got hungry or we end up going somewhere else. Then, texted Y/N to make sure she was ready for the "best night of her life". And of course she said yes. ;)

I quickly drove to her house and met someone at the door I didn't really expect. I mean, I knew he was in town, but I didn't think he was going to be here as well.

"Hey Jack! Your date's here too right?"

"Yea...Mark. I didn't expect you to be here as well. Is your date here?"

"Yeppers, your date and my date are roommates apparently. Weird right?"

"Kind of."

I was still a bit shocked at what was going on and how unexpected this could be. But, my thoughts were cut short by the front door being open by two pretty ladies and their beautiful faces.

Y/N: "Hi Sean! You know Mark don't you? Him and YBFN are coming with us!"

J: "It's awesome. I'll admit, it did through me off a bit considering he didn't tell me he was dating your roommate. to be honest, it would have made things a bit less complicated."

I nudged Mark slightly teasing him and making him whine a little since I accidentally elbowed him harder than I thought.

We soon headed off to the cinema, got our tickets, and found some seats. Mark and YBFN were cuddled up at one end, while Y/N and I did the same. Then, the movie started.

*Time Skip Past The Movie - They're Leaving The Cinema*

"That was romantic, yet upsetting." Mark said while he held open the door for the rest of us, being the true gentleman he is.

"Have you never seen Romeo & Juliet? Everyone knows they die in the end. Duh." I informed him.

"Well, yea of course, but that doesn't stop it from being upsetting."

"True."

We walked out to the car in silence, but it was the good kind of silence where you're comfortable, not the awkward silence.

(This Part is Jack Talking to you reader kind of)

OK, so being a YouTuber does have it's many advantages, but also many disadvantages, like obsessive fans. There have been multiple encounters of fans showing up at my door. But nothing really THIS extreme.

(Weird Scene Over)

We stood by the car while Mark unlocked it and didn't expect four guys to jump out and attack us. They only went after me and Mark though, seemingly trying their best not to harm us, but just grab hold of us. They were completely oblivious to our dates. Even though Y/N and YBFN tried thier best to defends us and themselves the four guys were too strong. There were two on each of us (Mark and Jack) and no matter how hard we tried to escape we couldn't. They knocked Mark out first and dragged him into a nearby sidestreet.

Before it was my turn, I heard the two guys who had handled Mark say something to Y/N and her friend causing them to look pale and petrified.

"Run! Guys just run! Call someone for help!" I tried my best to get them out of there before they got hurt. All of a sudden, they ran back into the cinema.

I saw one man nod to the others and the last thing I witnessed before darkness was a glint off of a blade.

---

WHOA! That actually was not planned from the start. It went a complete different direction than I had intended, but omg what a way to start back off. Once again, I'm so sorry for taking off for so long. I will try my best to be as creative as I can and keep you all intersted! Thank You All for still reading! Sorry for not updating in a long time. This book is actually coming to a close and it's kind of sad. But I'll try to start another book.

:D smiles for miles