Making A Move

Happy Halloween
Be Safe! Have fun! Toilet paper a house! Live life! Idek anymore! Trick or Treat? I choose candy.
~~obviously late~~
Sean's/Jack's Perspective (oh newbie huh?)

I didn't really intend to make her scared. It was just a question that best friends would casually ask each other. Wait. Best friends? Does Y/N even consider us as best friends? I don't know I'm probably just jumping the gun. After I asked her I immediately regretted it sensing she has gone silent and got locked into her thoughts. I could hear her breathing but she wasn't saying anything...or moving in game.

"Hey, Y/N...I'm sorry...umm. We can play something else if you want to. I didn't mean it lik-"

Her voice startled me since it cut in from her deathly silence.

"Oh no it's fine. Sorry if I made you think I had a heart attack." She chuckled at the end jokingly causing me to laugh along. She had one of those beautiful laughs that could get anyone who was having the worst day ever to at least giggle or smile and make their day. If only I could see your face again and that amazing smile could be the light of my life. I became wide-eyed from the unexpected thought creeping into my mind.

"Hey, Y/N?" I ignored the negative outcomes of the situation in my brain.

"Yes, Jackaboy?" My cheeks instantly upgraded to the heat of the sun and the vivid color of scorching lava.

"Do you possibly want to meet at the coffee shop again?" Quickly saying it to get it out of my system.

"Sure! Today?" I expected tomorrow because I have to upload another video. I can render it while we're at the coffee shop. YES!

"It's 11:41 right now, how about 1:30?" I didn't want to push her, but I didn't want her to be have to wait an extra hour.

"Sure! I'm gonna go get ready. I'll see you there!"

"OK!"

I rapidly clicked and dragged all over my two monitored desktop and finished editing the video. As soon as I began rendering, I glanced at the bottom right of my computer screen to find it reading "12:22". I grabbed my cozy blue hoodie and put on some skinny jeans and original Converse. I left and began to walk considering it wasn't that far from where I lived. As I walked towards the coffee place, there was a flower shop and I did have some time to spare so why not? I went in and looked around realizing I didn't know what her favorite flower was first of all, so I texted her.

"What type of flowers would you want at your funeral or wedding?" I tried to make it seem like I wasn't getting her flowers, but she probably caught on to what I was doing.

"Umm, I'd have to say (Your Favorite Flower)."

"Okai! See ya soon :P"

"Might as well work at a cheese factory because that was extra cheesy." I thought to myself, while purchasing a single flower of her choice. I checked my phone to see the time and it was only 1:15 and I had 15 minutes to do whatever, but there was really nothing to do around. So I kept walking and saw Y/N across the street walking.

"I can see you..." Tricky me.

"I can't see you._. stahp" I could see her across the street looking around for me and it made me giggle. Eventually, we crossed paths and met at the shop about 10 minutes earlier than we had planned, but neither of us seemed to mind. We sat down at a window booth and ordered two Pumpkin Spice Lattes because it was Autumn and all, and just chatted about random things. After she finished her drink, I pulled out the flower and handed it to her smiling.

"Awww, thank you Sean! It was a bit predictable, but I kind of forgot about it." Her voice rang like church bells relaxing my nerves.

"Hey I tried okay?" Grinning, we stood up, threw away our trash, and headed towards the door. It was around 2 and the sky was beginning to turn a majestic shade of purple. I held the door open allowing her to go first and received a sweet little thank you.

"Thanks for everything, Sean." She pulled me into a hug that I wished would trap me in its feel forever.

"No problem, and you too. Thanks for coming."

We waved and she turned and began walking, as I stood there looking like a doofus.

I don't know what it was but something inside me told me to do it...so I did. I jogged to catch up to her and lightly tapped her shoulder causing her it then around suddenly. Before she had any time for a reaction, or to even then around, I gave her a meaningful peck on the cheek. As I disconnected my lips from her soft skin, I could feel the heat radiating off of her face and her dimples forming on the corners of her mouth. I backed up slowly and smiled as she turned around and blew me a kiss. I pretended to catch it and put it to my heart as the contagious smiling hit me along with a warm, fuzzy feeling in my chest.

--

Oh my goodness! This took me 2 days to update because I had to write in between multiple activities, but here it is! It's sweet and emotion packed. Anyways, how was your Halloween? Good I hope! :D OK c u l8r and go drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte or step on some freshly fallen leaves.

:D smiles for miles