Games

I woke up at 9, which was pretty normal for me. I went got out of my bed and went to the room over to see if YBFN was awake, which was highly unlikely. I peeked in to see that she must've fallen asleep trying to study her somewhat 400+ page book. Then it clicked. Oh yea, she has to go to her medical training place. It's one of the main reasons we're here. I opened the door quietly and approached her bed. I could hear her relaxed breathing in and out.

"Heyyyy wake up you have to that medical thing today!!" Shoe woke up as quick as a blink and shot out of her bed to hurry and get ready.

"Thanks for reminding me!" This was a new record. The fastest I've ever seen her get ready.

"What time does it start? It's 9:27 right now." I asked because she really seemed like she was rushing as if it was the end of her life on the line.

"Actually at 10 but you know how long it takes for me to get ready." I was just standing here in my pajama and she was already half dressed.

"OK so while you get ready, I'm going to upload my JackSepticEye animation OK?" I slowly backed away before I was hit by her running and jumping around her room.

"OK I'll tell you when I'm about to leave!" After she yelled this through the wall, I heard a loud thud assuming she had fallen and I began laughing. I plugged up all of my equipment and began to render the video.

"OK I'm leaving! You better find something to do today and not just stay inside like always!"
She really hates it when I just stay inside absorbed in darkness attached to a computer screen. I began to think of what I could do, but staying inside seemed like the best.

"OK you'd better hurry. It's 9:32 and didn't you say it's far from here?"

"Yea it's pretty far from here. What do you plan on doing until I come back until 4pm?"

I lied and said,"I might go back to the coffee shop."

"OK good. See you later bye!"

"Bye." I waited until I heard the front door open then close and turned back around to my computer and uploaded the video. After waiting, I didn't really have any plans. Then I remembered Sean gave me his number. I decided to send him a little text.