Realization

Update...new chapter, and I'm cold. How are you? Hopefully great and not cold anyway let's get to the story. :)
________

-Your Perspective-

It felt unreal. One of my favorite YouTubers kissing me. As far as I knew, he was single and clearly ready to mingle.  I walked all the way home with a smile glued to my face.

As I got inside, I heard YBFN upstairs knocking stuff over in her room.

"Is that a robber?"

"No! It's your best friend!" She yelled a lot when it was unnecessary or when she was excited. From what I could tell, it was both. Instantly, I ran up stairs to find her in her room on her laptop. We had matching ones, but hers was blank and mine had a bunch of YouTube and Fandom stickers all over it. I sat down behind her and saw she was on Skype with one of Sean's best friends, Mark.

"How do you know Mark?" If I were to be attacked by emotions, confusion would be beating the crap out if me right about now.

"He called you on Skype while you were gone and wanted to collab with you. So, we kinda began talking and now we're friends."

I couldn't help but wiggle my eyebrows.

"OK no. Besides where did you go?"  I contemplated if I should tell her everything, but she was my best friend so.

"I went to the same coffee shop down the road with Sean."

"Who's Sean?"

"Umm...it might be Jacksepticeye."

Her mouth fell open and she sat up indicating that she wanted me to tell her everything.

"Look, we met the first day I got here, and he sat down next to me. We got to talking, he knows I know his YouTube channel, but was surprised I didn't extreme fangirling. Which I did inside my mind. Today we just met up again and takes and when we left he kissed my cheek and we said goodbye. He walked the other way." I said it really fast so she would barely understand the part where he pecked my cheek.

She just sat and stared at me for a few minutes trying to understand what the hell I had just said.

"So you guys just talked and that's it? BORING!" A sigh of relief left me as I realized she didn't pick up in the part I said too quickly for her to hear. She continued on her laptop and I went to my room and began to work on another animation. I kept thinking about the way his soft lips felt on my face and how much my stomach fluttered .01 seconds after. I wanted to kiss him again. It was nearly impossible to compete my work while thinking so I went into YBFN's room and laid down next to them.

"What are you and Markimoo chatting about?" I had already peeked at the conversation and I could fully log on to her Skype because one of the few things I remembered were the passwords she told me(she had no clue I still knew it though). I noticed one thing off the bat. They were trying to hook me up with Jack. But there was one problem in between them, Mark had said something but I couldn't tell.

"We're talking about how you, Jack, and him should do a collab." She was nowhere close to hood at lying, but I played along with it just to get out of the room.

"Oh OK, tell him I said sure it's cool with me." Yelling to her, I walked into my room, silently closed the door, and plopped down in my rolling chair. I made sure she was still on her laptop by holding my breath and listening through the wall. After concluding her a 'bed potato', I quickly logged into her Skype as well as logging onto mine in a different window if she happens to barge in.

"Blah, blah, blah. You should get Sean to hook up with YN , blah blah blah he does seem to like her and she likes him."

I don't know what I was expecting for the conversation to go like, but I just hoped it was going well. Thing was, it was only going well for one person. Not me. Not Mark. Not YBFN.

I couldn't believe that the 'oh soooo nice Sean', could be cheating on his girlfriend...with me.
___________

Updateeeee! Drama! Will Sean break up with his girlfriend? Will you stop talking to him? Find out next chapter on DRAGON BALL Z-I mean MY BEST ONLINE FRIEND!! Hope your enjoying.

smiles for miles :D