Eli Goldsworthy Moving On ~14~

Serena clutched Eli’s hand in both of her’s as they waited on her house’s steps for their parents to come out. She was jiggling her leg, knocking Eli’s in the process, but he didn’t mind.

“What’s taking them so long?” Serena asked, for the tenth time.

“This is something serious, it’s gonna take a while.”

“Wanna see my room?” Serena asked after a pause. She looked up at him seductively.

“Of course,” Eli answered, quickly. Running up the stairs, they snuck into her room without their parents realizing it. “Wow,” Eli said, softly. The room was bland, there were no posters, colors or any reason to indicate this was Serena’s room. “Where are the posters? The color?”

Serena pointed to a pile of boxes in the corner of the room. “I never unpacked.”

“Why?” Eli asked, “You’ve been here for over a month.”

Serena blushed, slightly. “I just never thought I’d stay here for long, leaving in the house with my dad and Kendall was just too much, I was hoping by some miracle I’d be able to leave.”

“I guess I’m that miracle,” Eli smiled, arrogance clear on his face.

“Mmm, a cocky miracle,” Serena sneered, playfully.

“Not cocky, confident,” Eli argued, pulling Serena’s hips to his. He pressed their foreheads together.

“Confidence is sexy,” Serena said, she crushed her lips to his, tangling her fingers in his hair. Serena’s tongue ring only made the kiss sexier, more passion surged in Eli.

“Serena! Eli!” Mr. Arnold called.

The two walked out of the room and down the winding stairs to see their parents standing there, from the looks on their faces, it was obvious the decision had been finalized. Eli and Serena clutched at each other’s hands.

“No staying up to late or decrease in grades, or any other problems, you have to have dinner here every Friday night –” Mr. Arnold began.

“Hold the phone,” Eli said, stretching out his hand to indicate for Mr. Arnold to wait. “Is that a yes? Serena is gonna live with me?”

There was a pause before Mr. Arnold said, “Yes, but no sex or anything to personal, I’m too young to be a grandfather.” Mr. Arnold ran his hand through his graying hair.

“But . . . why?” Serena asked, confused. “Why are you letting me live my boyfriend?”

“Your not happy here, as much differences we may have, your still my daughter and I still love you.”

Serena ran into her father’s arms, “I love you, too, Daddy.”

*

“That’s everything,” Serena said, slamming the last draw closed and closing the now empty box.

“It’s official,” Eli said, lying down on his bed.

Serena walked over and laid her head on his chest. “It’s official,” she repeated.

*******

Last chapter coming out soon, a short final epilouge.

*******