Eli Goldsworthy Moving On ~Epilouge~

• Dedicated to Everyone Who Read This And Loves Eli<3

Two Months Later . . . Midnight

Eli paced the room, pulling at his hair; Serena was still sleeping, snoring lightly. He pulled at his clothes, a feeling of suffocation taking him over. The same feeling he had every night since everything with Claire.

Even though he had Serena and she understood him more and stayed with him longer than Claire, he loved Serena. Really he did. But . . . when would she leave? Claire promised to never leave him, an empty promise. . . .

Eli was so lost in his thoughts he didn’t realize Serena was sitting up in bed, staring at him with glassy, tired eyes. “Green, Eyes?”

“Hmm?” he answered.

“What are you doing? Why are you up?” she asked, rolling out of the bed and landing on the floor. “Ouch,” she muttered. She took the glass of water she had next to her bed and gurgled with it. “Sorry,” she said, embarrassed, “morning breath.”

Serena had grown out her hair to her shoulders, but refused to let it get longer than that, her bang was now red and she was happier. Eli was all the same, in his emo glory, but the happiness. . . .

“Eli? What’s wrong?”

“I-I . . .” he began. Serena raised her pierced eyebrow in question. “Claire left and I can’t help feeling you will to.”

Serena smiled, sadly. “Still on her, huh?”

“It’s not that –” Eli tried to explain.

“I know,” Serena cut him off. “Claire was special to you, but she’s not into this life. The life of being an emo, she doesn’t understand this. The biggest struggle she’s been through is her parents’ divorce. You and have both been through a lot, we’re better for each other.”

“You’re right,” Eli said. “It’s just that I trusted her so much.”

“Claire isn’t a bad person, just not the right person for you, I’m here and I can promise you, you’re stuck with me.”

Eli smiled. “Good.” There was a pause. “Claire promised the same thing.”

Serena slipped into his arms. “I guess you’ll just have to trust me.”

***********

THANK YOU!!!!!! Thanks to everyone who read this story and stuck with me throught it. You are all amazing. Thanks for the comments that pushed me and for adding this story to your library. After this season I might write another fan fiction with this story or new characters or even with the ones from the show only. Maybe . . . we'll see.

New Degrassi Season, Now or Never, starts tonight. Excited! 

Thanks Again,

~NightOfKarma

***********