Chapter 1 Lesson 1: Expet your Fate like a Man(Boss)

It has been over half a year after Grace broke up with me and Honestly I had forgotten all about her and as Katy Parry said in one of her sings “there are plenty of fish in the water so the waters I will test” and that’s what I did, I would go out clubbing with Bang yongguk and I would purposely get a little bit tipsy and come home at unreasonable hours sometimes bring a girl with me, Jongup would always be up waiting for me sometimes a sleeping Zelo next to him if Bang didn’t  return before me. One thing that bothered me was that disappointed look his eye when I returned home drunk , he always tried to hide it behind his signature smile but I noticed no matter how dunk I was at the moment.

It was a couple days before Christmas and we had a Christmas photo shoot . It was early in the morning I had been up but honestly to lazy to get up when I heard the door bell ring and was happy when Zelo loudly announced that he was going to answer it, that was a big mistake. Not even a minute after Zelo marched in to my room “Hyung there’s a pretty lady with a baby at the door she wants to talk to you” he said and then exited my room before retuning back to the door way to adore the baby. I follow soon after lazily through on a pair of sports pants over my boxers and putting a south park t-shirt with Cartman on it over my  bare chest and walked out of the room toured the front door, a worried look on Jongup’s face.

One at the door I rubbed my eye which were still full of sleep and then looked at the woman before taking a step back. There stud Grace still as stunning as ever and a baby car seat in hand, “We need talk may I come inside?” she ask in broken Korean I just nodded and let her in still not quite comprehending the whole situation because of my sleepiness. We sat down on the couches across from each other “Miss may I play with the baby while you two talk?” Zelo ask her  innocently and she nodded, Zelo then moved to the other side of the room taking the baby him and making funny faces causing her to laugh.

“So what brings you here I thought you didn’t want anything to do with me and what’s up with the baby?” I ask the sleep still noticeable since it was a mix of Korean and English, “Well you see I’m going to get married, he and I are going back to America” she said hearing that she was marring pained my heart I had loved her once after all but I let the conversation countine  “what about the kiddo over there?” I ask, I would have never expected her response “Well that’s were you come in He dosnet know I have a kid , and well your kinda her Dad I need you to take her and raise her” My eyes almost popped out of my head, I’m a what? “ What the hell! Why the fuck didn’t you tell me this earlier, you do relies I wasn’t even supposed to date you and now you tell me that I’m a Appa!” I said kind of loud forgetting that Zelo was in the room “Hey there are two  innocent ears in this room don’t ruin them with your dirty words ” I hear from the mankae said as he covered the baby’s ears, Grace continued “Well excuse me mister I’m so famous and don’t follow the rules but forget to use a condom to prevent stuff like this from happening , but it is either you or an orphanage for her!” she said anoiance in her voice “well I’m not just going to let her go to an orphanage just like that” I said the shock wearing down “that’s what I thought Well what you need to know is that her name is Luna, and she is a month old the rest you need to know is in the diaper bag” she handed me the diaper bag and then went over to Luna and said her last goodbye before simple walking out leaving me to sit there in shock.

Once she was out of the apartment four heads popped up at the door way, I ran a hand through my black hair I know Bang yongguk  isn’t to happy about what just happened and I can’t blame him. He and the others walk in the room I expected that that he would walk through me and slap me upside the head but instead he walked toured Zelo who was now happily holding Luna in his arms and looked at her then he motioned for me to give him the diaper bag which I did before he looked in it “ We defiantly have to still go shopping before the photo shoot to get more diapers and some warmer clothing for her , after the photo shoot we will get everything else, Jongup and Zelo you two will stay hear and watch the baby YoungJae and  Daehyun you will go make some bottles of formula for the time at the photo shoot and me and Himchan here will be getting what is needed” he simply said before leaving to go get dressed.

            I then also made my way out of the living room and toured my room, once safely in my room I gotten myself a pair of black sweatpants and a black hoodie before taking a quick five minute shower. When I stepped out of the shower I heard a faint nock on the door making nothing of it since we are all guys, though I sometimes I’m not sure with Zelo he has such a feminine figure, I open the door slight that whoever it was could enter while I fasten a towel around my waist as I took a quick glance in the mirror I could see Jongup studying my features and a slight blush on his face “like what you see?” I sarcastically said and his face turned tomato red “W-well…..I-I….never mind” he stuttered before quickly going back to the living room. I retted back to my room and dressed before going in to the living room where Bang was already waiting. Once he saw me in the doorway he gave Zelo a quick kiss before standing up and walking toured the door, I went over to Jongup who was now holding my sleeping daughter in his arms, I smiled to myself I was a father. I quickly said bye to Luna placing a kiss to her forehead and just to tease I placed a kiss to Jongup’s forehead as well causing him to blush before I went to the door.