Chapter 1 Lesson 3: Cameras

Next  day(photoshoot had gotten canceled the day before)~~~~

 We had arrived at the photo shoot ten minutes late which wasn’t a big deal for us but our boss who wasn’t so happy luckily Bang yongguk being the leader and all took the responsibility of explaining why we had been late and why we had a baby with us. The boss exited the room his face red as he walked toured me “WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!” he yelled before leaving the building not giving me a chance to answer, not that it would have been anymore then a smartass remark.

The stylist nonnas did our makeup and got us our clothes and we were sent out to take pictures, while a trainee photographer was taking pictures of Luna in her cute Dada mato outfit with my consent of course. Since it was Christmas time our outfits were themed for the season with sweaters, hats ,and scarf’s and for our fans we even did some couple photo’s Himup, Banglo, and DaeJae.

 When it our turn that all so familiar blush appeared on his face as the photographer instructed us to move closer, I placed my hands on his hips and looked down at him that’s when I noticed how beautiful he was, I mean I never felt attracted to a guy but Jongup has something about him that makes him stunning. Honestly I was tempted to just lean down and kiss him but that would be embarrassing in front of all of these people. After a couple photos we had a couple group photos some including Luna but those were for Christmas cards for our own family since the public shouldn’t find out about Luna jet.

After the group photo we still had to wait to get pick as a sat there rocking Luna’s car seat back and forth while she was sleeping being exhausted from the events that had happen, suddenly our boss walked in “You boys do know you have a promotion party today?” he said , we had forgotten about that with the baby drama talking about the baby what are we going to do with her. And if Zelo had read my mind he pulled out his iphone “Mrs.Kim could you babysit a kid for us, please?” it took Zelo not even a minute to convince my umma, we then had stylist come in and get us ready.

As we were at the party I couldn’t stop having the feeling that there was something bad that was going to happen. We had a small interview and then we had some time to party, knowing that I was a father now I decided to stick with Litchi juice but others like Jongup whose drink had been spiked were not so careful. I just sat there in a booth a drunken Bang had just walked off dragging along a unwilling Zelo. Then Jongup showed up and took my hand and pulled me out of the room once out he lend on the wall and grabbed my collar pulling me closer “You know I thought you were handsome and though I am younger then you, I really like you” he said his breath smelling of soju he leaned in getting almost on his tiptoes and his lips made contact with mine. It felt like a bomb of butterflies had gone off in my stomach and I immediately kissed him back pressing him lightly against the wall behind him, my actions must have shocked him because he momentarily stopped but the pause  didn’t  hold for long and we didn’t stop until we need air.

~~~~~~alternate ending to this chapter~~~~~

            Somewhere on the other side of the club a very drunk Bang yongguk was pressing a scared Zelo against the wall, Zelo understood that bang didn’t have his body in control and didn’t know what he was doing at the moment but it was going to far. Bang was roughly kissing his neck which Zelo could still take but when Bang yongguk’s hands made it to the buckle of the Zelo’s the he had it and tried to push Bang away without lucky as bang had pushed Zelo even harder against the wall causing his flawless skin to burse. He manage to open Zelo’s pants and he had his hands under the teens shirt traveling down to the edge of his boxers that’ notice when Bang yongguk noticed the tears running down the cheeks of the baby faced teen, this caused him to sober up quickly and his drunken brain registered that he was just a moments away of raping his fellow band mate and young lover.

He backed away from Zelo and ran, ran as far away from the baby faced teen whose trust and most likly love he had just lost all because of the stupid mix of alcohol and lust. He ran out of the club through the ally and over a street where he didn’t bother to look over the street before crossing and with little luck he crossed the street but the car that was driving didn’t see him because it was dark and it hit him.

Pov of Himchan

It was late and we were gathering the others, we had already found Youngjae and Daehyun but Bang Yongguk  and Zelo were missing. Looking through the while place we finally found Zelo, he was propped up against a wall his expression blank and his face stained with tear and more running down. We all quickly rushed to his side, and that’s when I got a call and I quickly answered it

“Hello”

“Is that you Himchan” I heard my umma ask.

“yes, did something wrong with Luna”

“no nothing wrong with her but I just got a call from Bang yongguk’s mother who got a call from the hospital that Bang yongguk is there and he was in an accident!” my mother said in a hectic. I stud there unmoving.