Chapter 1 Lesson 2: Learn the what there is to know.

Me and Bang yongguk took a taxi all the was to the nearest Home Pluse+ , we got a cart and went right to the baby section. Bang was through a bunch of stuff in the cart such as about a thousand bottles many cans of formula, and diapers and wet whips while I went and looked for toys for her. I was fumbling around with musical toy when Bang came over “What about this?” I ask our band eldest but he just rolled his eyes “Man you really don’t know anything about babies do your, she’s still too small for that” he said handing me a baby rattle and walking to the clothes section, getting a couple jackets, stockings, socks ,dresses, Pjs, and shoes. That’s when I saw it was a whole plastic box with our faces on it and six black baby jumper all different to fit to our Matokis I immediately grabbed the box with the fitting size and rushed over to Bang “look what I found wouldn’t this be cute for her to wear?” I said and then realized that I said cute, real men don’t say cute.

            Once we were finished we quickly paid and returned home. Once we entered the house a smell hit us, we took of our shoes and went I to the living room were Zelo and Jongup were I the middle of changing her diaper, honestly am I the only one who don’t know to do this stuff? I quickly got out the matoki jumpers and took the one with my matoki out and handed it to Jongup “She will look so cute in this don’t ya think?” I said once he finished changing her diaper and placing it in a bag that Zelo then brought right out to the trash; Jongup then put some baby lotion on Luna before dressing her in the jumper with matching pink shoes.

            Jongup then handed Luna to me showing me the right way of holding her before leaving to get dressed since we had a photo shoot in less than an hour. Thought once Jongup was out of sight Luna started to started and eventually started crying, I stud there helpless not knowing what to do Bang though already dressed had accompanied Zelo they have been a somewhat couple for the past month or so but only we know.

 Feeling helpless I quickly shuffled to Jongup’s room being careful not to drop the baby and just opened the door, in front of me stud Jongup in nothing but a pair of  pink boxers his eyes wide in shock “ehm well this is kinda embarrassing but she won’t stop crying, what should I do?” I ask a light blush on my own checks, he motioned for me to give her to him which I did and he put her against his bare chest with her head on his shoulder and she quite down “Babies like felling the body warmth of another person it makes them feel safe, if you take of your hoodie your t-shirt will let the warmth through so she will be comfortable” he said and then handed Luna back to me once I removed my hoodie and I did as he said to my surprise she actually stayed quite.