Iancorn (Omo)

A/N: Omorashi is desperation to pee, and usually involves the act of wetting oneself. And I wrote this. I'm fucked up.

David blushed as he felt lips kiss his neck, and arms wrap around his waist. "Hey Ian."

Ian grinned, pressing another kiss to David's neck. "Hey love."

He shifted uncomfortably, his bladder throbbing slightly. He squirmed out of Ian's arms, turning to press a kiss to his lips. Ian smiled into the kiss, threading a hand in David's hair.

David jumped slightly when a crumpled up sheet of paper hit his head. Ian pulled away, glaring over at Anthony. "Can't you two wait until you get home?"

Ian rolled his eyes. "Fine. We'll see you guys tomorrow."

David glanced over at the bathroom, but grabbed Ian's hand. "Bye guys!"

Ian grabbed a bottle of water on the way out, handing it to David. "Here. You worked pretty hard during the Game Bang."

David uncapped it, wincing as he took a sip. He got into the passenger seat, squeezing his thighs together tightly. He prayed there wouldn't be much traffic.

Of course, this was LA. He chewed his lip as he looked out at the endless traffic. Ian sighed, leaning back in his seat, drumming his fingers on the wheel. "Looks like we're gonna be here a while."

A soft groan left David's lips as he squeezed his legs tighter together. Ian looked over at him, a worried expression on his face. "Hey, you okay? You've been acting strange since we left the office."

David nodded. "Yeah, I just need to pee..."

Ian's mouth formed an 'o'. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm sure I can make it."

Twenty minutes and 100 feet later, he wasn't so sure. He whimpered softly as he leaned forward, squeezing his crotch tightly. Ian reached over, rubbing his arm. "I might have an empty bottle somewhere..."

David set his jaw, his face bright red. "I'm 30 years old. I can hold it."

Ian sighed. "Okay... If you're sure." He switched on the radio, hoping to help take David's mind off of his bladder.

David leaned forward, both hands jammed between his legs as a wave of desperation took him over. He gasped as a spurt of piss escaped him, and he used all his willpower to stop it.  "What was that you were saying about having an empty bottle?"  He asked.

Ian glanced at the traffic before twisting his body slightly to dig around in the backseat.  He produced a small empty water bottle.  "I know it's small, but it might help, right?"

David wordlessly took it, scooting forward in the seat, and unzipped his jeans as fast as he could.  Which wasn't fast.  He pulled out his cock, peeing into the bottle, filling it quickly.  He harshly bit his lip as he forced the stream to slow, then stop completely. 

A pulsing pain hit his bladder and a soft whimper escaped his lips.  Ian rubbed his arm comfortingly, the car inching forward.  The bottle had overflowed slightly, leaving a small puddle on the floor.  "Sorry Ian..."  David muttered, his face almost as bright as his hair.

David's bladder was still full, but he felt like he could hold it a little longer.  Ian squeezed his shoulder lightly.  "Don't be embarrassed.  It happens to the best of us.  But why didn't you go before we left?"

David looked down, ashamed.  "You were so eager to get home... I didn't want to upset you..."

Ian frowned.  "You know, you could've just told me.  Are you okay?"

David shrugged, squeezing his crotch as another desperation wave hit him, and a small squeak escaped his lips.  "I'm just glad I'm with you and not someone else right now.  Anyone else would laugh at me."

"Hey they're not that bad..."

"Ian, I'm gonna piss myself like I'm fucking 3!  Honestly, I'd probably laugh at someone in my situation."

Ian glanced in the mirror.  "I can't pull over anywhere.  Sorry."

David shook his head, squirming in his seat. "Don't apologize, it's not your fault that I didn't think ahead."  He gritted his teeth, a painful jolt hitting his midsection. 

Ian frowned, noticing his pain.  "Just go there."

"What?  But Ian-"

Ian rubbed David's shoulder.  "You're hurting yourself.  I don't want you to be in pain."

David's face burned as he moved his arms from between his legs, barely getting them out of the way as urine flooded from his body. He buried his face in his hands, tears pricking in the corners of his eyes.

It was almost a full minute before the stream trickled to an end, and he pulled his hands from his face. "I'll pay to have it cleaned. I am so so sorry!"

Ian shushed him quietly. "Like I said, happens to the best of us. This one time, I pissed myself during a shoot. The whole crew, Anthony, and a bunch of random people saw. We were filming outside that day... Have you noticed that Anthony calls me Peecox when he's ticked at me?"

David chuckled softly. "I always wondered the origin of that nickname. But really, I'm sorry."

Ian inched forward, smiling over at David gently, resting a hand on his knee. Then quickly pulling it away. "Seriously, how do some people find people pissing themselves sexy?" (A/N: You'll never get it Ian...)

David nodded. "It's just uncomfortable.."

Ian sighed. "Mhm. I don't think i have extra pants in here."

David shifted in the now drenched seat. "Okay. Like I said, I'll pay for this."

Ian leaned over kissing his cheek, "Okay."

David looked at his lap, which was now almost completely covered in his pee. "I feel dirty."

A/N: Got any sick fetishes you want me to delve into? Me too! Feel free to request, but I'm new to smut, so I don't know how well written it'll be...