Razzabang (Masturbation, Beej, Hand Job)

Barry woke up at almost noon.  He had the day off, just to relax, as he'd been pretty stressed lately.  He'd been in a loop.  Get up, go to work, go home, collapse from stress and exhaustion, repeat.  That didn't leave much time to attend to...himself. 

He had a hell of a lot of sexual repression, and was alone for the day, and pretty awake.  He slipped his glasses on and grabbed his laptop.

He reached under his blanket, lightly running his fingers over his length, getting hard almost immediately.  He hummed softly, settling in as he began to pump his cock.  He found some free porn, his eyes cracked open as he got himself off.

He was kind of shocked when he realized he wasn't focusing on the porn, instead thoughts of his roommate and best friend, Dan. He let out soft moans and whimpers as he began to move his wrist faster.

He reached his peak quickly, gasping as sweat beaded on his forehead. "Fuck fuck fuck... Ah! D-Danny!"

He came hard, his cum streaking over his fist and blankets. He panted as he laid his head on his pillow, shutting his laptop off and putting it aside.

Barry found himself getting hard again as he fantasized about Dan.

He imagined Dan on his knees over him, roughly kissing his neck as he ground down against him, their cocks pressing together.  Dan fucking him roughly, murmuring soft words.  Saying how good he was. 

Barry whimpered, fucking his fist.  "Danny please... Fuck me Dan... Ah..."

Dan had come home early, having finished filming.  He heard sounds from Barry's room, and started down the hall when his name was yelled.  "Dan!"

His eyes widened when he saw Barry with his eyes closed, the blanket thrown off his body.  Cum already covered his lower stomach, and he wasn't far from coming again. 

"B-Bear?"

Barry's eyes flew open, and he blushed deeply, pulling the blanket over his legs and torso.  "D-Dan?  Shit... I..."

He covered his face, crossing his legs embarrassedly.  Dan walked over to the edge of the bed.  "Barry... I... Were you?"

Barry looked away, nodding.  "I couldn't help it..."

Dan blushed, and grabbed Barry's face, pulling him into a deep kiss.   Barry got into it quickly, and before he knew it, Dan was straddling his hips.

Dan looked down at him.  "So... How many times did you get off so far?"

"Twice..."

Dan smirked, moving the blanket aside.  "Let's add to that..."

He kissed down Barry's chest, pausing on his stomach to lick some cum slowly and sensually from his body.  Barry whimpered needily.

Dan licked up Barry's twitching cock teasingly.  Barry moaned loudly.  "Danny, please..."

Dan took all of Barry's length in his mouth, his hands moving over Barry's hips. 

It wasn't long until Barry came again, and Dan swallowed, pulling his head away.  "God Bear... You look so good right now..."

Barry was a panting mess, his hair ruffled, and his face covered in sweat.

Dan was painfully hard, slipping off his jeans as he straddled Barry's chest.  Barry's hands tangled in Dan's hair, tugging lightly as they messily made out.  Dan moaned against Barry's lips as Barry's hand moved between them, sliding down Dan's chest and into his boxers.  Dan panted, pushing his hips against Barry's hand.  "Bear, oh god..."

Dan came soon after, crashing his lips back to Barry's.  "God..."

He laid next to Barry, kissing his cheek. 

Barry smiled, curling into Dan's side.  "Is-is this a one time thing?  Or..."  His voice faded off, and he looked at Dan.

"I don't want it to be..."

Barry smiled.  "Neither do I."  He kissed Dan again, slow and almost unsure.  Dan held him carefully, hands on the other man's hips as they kissed lovingly.